Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is there a single online video instance of a blackpilled chad?

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
Any online chads that fully embrace the blackpill and spout blackpilled ideology? Video format only? Or all they all himbos? I'm looking for a chad that admits yes, genetics are literally everything and I feel for u incels even though I know I played the luck game and hit the genetic lottery... Any? :feelsmage:

plenty on Looksmax.org

I'm no chad but I'm pretty good looking. When I was young I got approached a lot and now when I go outside I get few smiles a day despite my acne. I thought about making a blackpilled channel after fixing my acne scars but I think I can't handle the scrutiny.

I’ll argue that most people in general are blackpilled nowadays. It’s just that such a major segment(being chads and women) benefit from the way things are set up that discussing this topic is deemed socially unacceptable, thus most will give you an impression of being bluepilled.

The users that everyone on lookmax jack off to could be considered blackpilled chadrones.

There was one blond surfer dude chad who was posted a while ago that could be considered at least a bit blackpilled or at least waking up to it. I don't have the youtube link save though.:fuk:

[UWSL]I truly understand why people want to gatekeep people based on their looks but people can still struggle because of other issues besides I highlighted that I have bad acne. I'm acting in good faith.[/UWSL]

Last edited:
The users that everyone on lookmax jack off to could be considered blackpilled chadrones.

There was one blond surfer dude chad who was posted a while ago that could be considered at least a bit blackpilled or at least waking up to it. I don't have the youtube link save though.:fuk:
Many of those chads on looksmax are just narcs.

Any online chads that fully embrace the blackpill and spout blackpilled ideology? Video format only? Or all they all himbos? I'm looking for a chad that admits yes, genetics are literally everything and I feel for u incels even though I know I played the luck game and hit the genetic lottery... Any? :feelsmage:
On Looksmax, there's unironically a few chads who can pretty much sleep with any chick, and they are 100% blackpilled. They have the personality of a self-aware incel.