Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Is there any blackpilled content on Netflix?

No1stupid

No1stupid

sleep-deprived insomniacel
-
Netflix these days is kind of an SJW dumpster fire, but is there any blackpilled content on the sevice at all? I’m using my mom’s Netflix account to cope, but so far it has all been suifuel

garfield is on it

I can’t think of any tbh
It’s all women and fag worshipping garbage in Netflix for the most part. I have an account but I watch mostly bad horror or old movies/series; it keeps me entertained.

Though, there is a Russian series called “Better Than Us”, it’s about robots. The men are masculine, the female characters are still feminine and while they are assertive, it’s not to the obnoxious scale you’ll see in American or British shows. And best of all, there’s not a single fag or transgender freak in sight !

I don't have Netflix, but probably Rick and Morty and Bojack.

Black mirrors are really good except from the most recent series. Also the black mirror film bandersnatch where you pick the choices. The film isn't great but the it shows the fundamental truth that you'd don't have complete control over your decisions and it doesn't matter what you do, there's some situations you cant change or get out of.

Literally got a free netflix account and it was so shite I just went back to pirating.
Stranger things was ok before it got cucked in S2

Netflix these days is kind of an SJW dumpster fire, but is there any blackpilled content on the sevice at all? I’m using my mom’s Netflix account to cope, but so far it has all been suifuel
no but i can find you some good ass content on youtube might i suggest
coltaine and barbarossa mgtowers but their content is really good they made the blackpill popular years and years ago

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back