Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is there any country run by blacks that is doing well?

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
Just asking for a friend. I was just asking for a friend because all I see is ethnic violence or food shortages, or electricity blackouts or major economic problems or rampant diseases, mass immigration, religious conflicts.

No the average iq in africa is 65 meaning a literal gorilla is smarter than them niggers wouldnt go anywhere if they werent colonized

Botswana, Rwanda, Nigeria is doing well but not as good as those first two cause ISIS is fucking around in West Africa

Wakanda haven't you seen Marvel?? :soy::soy::soy::soy:

Just asking for a friend. I was just asking for a friend because all I see is ethnic violence or food shortages, or electricity blackouts or major economic problems or rampant diseases, mass immigration, religious conflicts.
Ethiopia the only based nigger country

Botswana, Namibia seem to be stable ( by African standards ).

No the average iq in africa is 65 meaning a literal gorilla is smarter than them niggers wouldnt go anywhere if they werent colonized
:feelskek: :yes:

Botswana, Namibia seem to be stable ( by African standards ).
I've heard that Jamaica was good when it comes to tourism but outside of that a filthy poverty ridden shithole.

Zero

The ones that are somewhat livable are British Commonwealths and overseas French or Dutch colonies, but practically every independently Black-run, Black-majority country is poor and/or unstable.

a few countries in southern africa are doing ok. For the rest its just complete garbage. Dutch overseas colonies are a mess cuz those niggers cant do anything. Obama couldnt even run a white country that was already properly established