Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is there any evidence that a god exist?

blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★
Like the title says. Is it possible for a being like frieza is lurking around the galaxy destroying worlds and inslaving other aliens

the only thing that will make you believe in god is faith , for example in islam there is plenty of examples that prove that god exists and it is written in the quran , if you are not a muslim and you are not faithful you may not see them as proof. that's why i think that if you are faithful and you fear god you will automatically believe that there is god and you'll not say questions like these, if not you may do researches and your answer will be affected by the source that why this question is sometimes hard to answer

Like the title says
the only thing that will make you believe in god is faith , for example in islam there is plenty of examples that prove that god exists and it is written in the quran , if you are not a muslim and you are not faithful you may not see them as proof. that's why i think that if you are faithful and you fear god you will automatically believe that there is god and you'll not say questions like these, if not you may do researches and your answer will be affected by the source that why this question is sometimes hard to answer
So text books written by humans prove that god exist?

I don't think so, it's all mostly baseless speculation
And even if a god existed, chances are:
1. He's a tyrannical/arrogant bastard with a head too far up his ass
2. He doesn't care about you, or prolly doesn't even know you exist. If he did, you wouldn't be incel in the first place or wouldn't punish people in hell for not sucking his dick 24/7.

So text books written by humans prove that god exist?
well it may be written by humans but its the god's speech, for the quran , prophet Muhammad's first revelation was delivered by the angel Gabriel . Gabriel appears before Muhammad and commands him to “Read!”. He responded, “But I cannot read!”. Then the angel Gabriel embraced him tightly and then revealed to him the first lines, “Read: In the name of your Lord Who created, (1) Created human from a clot. (2) Read: And your Lord is the Most Generous, (3) Who taught by the pen, (4) Taught human that which he knew not.” i'm telling you this because you said it is written by humans , well yes it is but it was delivered by an angel from god to the prophet and then the prophet and his successors ([UWSL]خلفاء) memorized it , and the present form of the quran text was compiled and written bu abu bakr sidiq the first successor ! hopefully this answers your question !![/UWSL]

Metaphysics is beyond the scope of scientific inquiry. There is no experiment to perform and get results in terms of existence of god or the lack of thereof. There is no way to get evidence and the purported philosophical/religious evidence is shaky logic based on wishful thinking and a lot of assumptions
The Bible
Circular logic

You won't find many signs of the Almighty sitting behind your fire screen. Anything as to miracle recorded will be debunked and mocked as fake. But tbh, if such a magnificent incident happened before your eyes, you won't be allowed to record it because that in itself is a form of mockery.

And if such proof was illustrated to you, it would still not matter. You'll find a way to debunk it. Perhaps not that day. Or the next. But weeks - months - years later, you'll convince yourself, "Perhaps, it wasn't what I thought. Perhaps, it was the mind playing tricks on me. Perhaps, it was SOMETHING ELSE." Ugh.

It's not possible to prove or disprove the existence of a God because it lies outside the limits of human reason. All the religions are just a bunch of bullshitters because they have no necessary connection to God. How can you experience something outside of experience? How can you observe something independent of observation? Jesus could come back and move mountains, resurrect Lazarus, and I still wouldn't believe Him to be the son of God or be God. Because everything He could do is just phenomena and has nothing to do with the metaphysical entity of God.

If I believed in God I would have to assume he is definitely not benevolent

Why does god let innocent children die of cancer? If he has unlimited power he could eliminate cancer.

Why does god let innocent children die of cancer? If he has unlimited power he could eliminate cancer.
Lol actually If god is real he created cancer and suffering. What a dick.

No. So why do you ask this question when you know the answer?
Your inceldom is Allah's will. So you should praise Allah that you're an incel as it is best for you.

Like the title says. Is it possible for a being like frieza is lurking around the galaxy destroying worlds and inslaving other aliens
my signature has a bunch of books which are standard apologetics to the existence of god.throughout thousands of years various arguments have been done.i heard 5 proofs for the existence of god by edward feser is pretty good.never read it,but his intro on aquinas is good,so that's probably a good start.