Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is there anyone here with Adhd that can help me out? My doctor is telling me I hv adhd n asking me to get to Jewpills is it Pharma agenda?

glowIntheDark

glowIntheDark

I who have never known foids
★★★
I have always been decent in academics yet have always been an extremely quite child with no inherent excitement towards life . My focus has always been shifty , lack of general motivation towards anything blah blah blah

Anyways since the past few months I have had trouble sleeping so I discovered by accident that Coca Cola or any high sugar energy drinks actually make me very calm and I drink one before night just to feel sleepy enough to sleep

Yes u heard that right -- I have been taking sugary energy drinks to calm down n feel sleepy lol. When I told this to my doctor he was very surprised then said I have a possibility of having adhd as that is an adhd trait

Then he reffer me to a psychiatrist who diagnosed me with Adhd and prescribed me some Aderall

My apprehension are mainly that the drug can make.me addicted to it or make me.go.through withdrawals

Should I take Jewpills?
Is coffee a good stimulant for those with adhd?

Help me out

it is pharma agenda

They will shrink your height, They did to me.

I have always been decent in academics yet have always been an extremely quite child with no inherent excitement towards life . My focus has always been shifty , lack of general motivation towards anything blah blah blah

Anyways since the past few months I have had trouble sleeping so I discovered by accident that Coca Cola or any high sugar energy drinks actually make me very calm and I drink one before night just to feel sleepy enough to sleep

Yes u heard that right -- I have been taking sugary energy drinks to calm down n feel sleepy lol. When I told this to my doctor he was very surprised then said I have a possibility of having adhd as that is an adhd trait

Then he reffer me to a psychiatrist who diagnosed me with Adhd and prescribed me some Aderall

My apprehension are mainly that the drug can make.me addicted to it or make me.go.through withdrawals

Should I take Jewpills?

Help me out
adhd pills are the only pharmaslop that are actually possibly viable, give them a try and if you dont like em toss em

I have heard good things about Adderall but isnt it just meth?

Believe your doctor more than some random internet neets lol, or ask in some other medical internet forums

Should I take Jewpills?

Help me out
Nothing jew about adderall or any other stims if you use them properly, jewpills are ssris

Sell them to university students

My kike doctor today was extremely hesitant to prescribe them to me and was trying to push Wellbutrin on me instead. You're lucky. Worst case scenario the adderall doesn't work and you can stop taking it immediately instead of having to painfully taper off over months like with other psych drugs.

I have heard good things about Adderall but isnt it just meth?
they are both amphetamines but adderall is nowhere close to as potent as meth. and you cant smoke or inject adderall

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back