Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is there anything good to watch on jewflix?

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
Just came in possession of a free jewflix account. Everything on front page looks possed af so wondering if there is anything worthwile on there

breaking bad is okay, other than that no lol

Sex Education because... *cumfuel* females.

Try watching The Manifest, too. It gets boring right after season 4, unfortunately.

The film extraction. Blackpill and entertaining

Just came in possession of a free jewflix account. Everything on front page looks possed af so wondering if there is anything worthwile on there
Better Call Saul, El Camino.

is it actually good? lol

Black Mirror is good
Rick and Morty now that its not flooded with normies
Lupin is good, reminds me of prison break in a way.
Squid game and alice in borderland if you do not mind using subtitles

is it actually good? lol
The main protagonist is a little British cuck prick. His best-friend is a BBC Nigerian afeminated homosexual who fell in love with a tall BWC bull.

It's worth-watching, mainly due to the daydreaming (fantasizing) potential of some of the females within the cast :forcedsmile:

Why Netflix when piracy exists

is it actually good? lol

Black Mirror is good
Is new Rick and Morty kino? I saw a few episodes out of the first 2 seasons and it was pretty decent.

The main protagonist is a little British cuck prick. His best-friend is a BBC Nigerian afeminated homosexual who fell in love with a tall BWC bull.

It's worth-watching, mainly due to the daydreaming (fantasizing) potential of some of the females within the cast :forcedsmile:
Sounds kind of gay, is it coomfuel though? I think I will watch the pilot and see what I think
My broke sister pays for an account for some reason so I use it sometimes, even then though I still pirate most stuff anyway
Is new Rick and Morty kino? I saw a few episodes out of the first 2 seasons and it was pretty decent.
I do not know what kino is, it has the occasional boring episode but it remains consistently good throughout all 7 seasons from memory, I think now someone working on it got accused of SA so it will probably go downhill from season 7 onwards
Worst Korean TV series. There are far better ones you can stream outside Netflix.
Maybe but I got in on the normie hype and I liked it and the genre and stuff

The King was pretty good. Zoomers found it boring and that alone is a good enough indicator that it MUST be good. Stranger Things (season 1 only) was just okay, I guess. I enjoyed 1899 too but the plot twist at the end was so laughably generic that I felt insulted. HBO mogs in every way imaginable. Go watch Rome.

Potent omega suifuel. Literally the most nightmarish TV show you can watch as an incel. I binge watched season 1 during my bluepilled days and all I can say is viewer discretion is advised jfl.

coomfuel though
Some females are alright. That's why I watch it. I literally mog the LTN English cuck with my Mediterranean genes. Any ricecel would mog him to death, even curries.

viewer discretion is advised jfl.
Gillian Anderson Roar GIF by NETFLIX

She's a feminist whore and I want to fuck her although his Nordic Chad boyfriend could literally beat me to death. Why do you think I'd watch such shows? Plot wise, just fucking yawn.

Go watch Rome.
I'd be Lucius Vorenus with my loyal wife while being a Caesar's lap dog :forcedsmile: Although Titus Pullo was an ogre slayer, more taller and stronger than the first.

I'd be Lucius Vorenus with my loyal wife while being a Caesar's lap dog :forcedsmile: Although Titus Pullo was an ogre slayer, more taller and stronger than the first.
It’s not even funny how badly they mog my existence. I wouldn’t look human if I stand next to the actors jfl.

think now someone working on it got accused of SA
Not a surprise.

South Park >

The King was pretty good. Zoomers found it boring and that alone is a good enough indicator that it MUST be good. Stranger Things (season 1 only) was just okay, I guess. I enjoyed 1899 too but the plot twist at the end was so laughably generic that I felt insulted. HBO mogs in every way imaginable. Go watch Rome.

Potent omega suifuel. Literally the most nightmarish TV show you can watch as an incel. I binge watched season 1 during my bluepilled days and all I can say is viewer discretion is advised jfl.
I think stranger things season 2 and 3 were good but 4 was not that great and left on a lame cliff hanger, I have never had a time jump in a show and then be like wow I am enjoying the show even more now every time a show does some sort of time jump you may as well just stop watching it lol, the actors are not kids anymore either.
Some females are alright. That's why I watch it. I literally mog the LTN English cuck with my Mediterranean genes. Any ricecel would mog him to death, even curries.
Given the fact that celius said its suifuel or something I feel inclined to watch it now lol "viewer discretion advised" lol
Hopefully provides a bit of coomfuel

Are u into horror man?

Stranger Things (season 1 only) was just okay, I guess. I enjoyed 1899 too but the plot twist at the end was so laughably generic that I felt insulted.
I found stranger things so good but only for the first season. After that it became so plain and normie tier like all other webshows
HBO mogs in every way imaginable.
1337x mogs everything to Hollywood and back

I think stranger things season 2 and 3 were good
Oh God no. Awful normie show.

Given the fact that celius said its suifuel or something I feel inclined to watch it now lol "viewer discretion advised" lol
Hopefully provides a bit of coomfuel
This wasn’t reverse psychology. I implore you, do not watch it. DO NOT WATCH IT. :feelsohgod:

I’d argue that it’s probably the most realistic TV show ever and if you’re one of those peeps who’s still upset over missing out on muh teen love then you’re bound to suffer. Euphoria is basically the more grim and American version of it and the summary is basically teenagers fucking until they literally just die fucking.

is it actually good? lol

Black Mirror is good
Can vouch for both black mirror and squid games
There are far better ones you can stream outside Netflix.
Tell me some good Korean shows

I found stranger things so good but only for the first season.
Ehh. It was okay. Maybe a little too cringy for my taste and don’t even get me started on its fanbase. :feelsugh:

Everything that came after season 1 however was pure dogshit.

Oh God no. Awful normie show.
Eh it was awhile ago that I watched it, I think alot of normies did not like season 3 but I did. Maybe it just has a failo effect to you because normies like the show but I am pretty sure if you liked season 1 season 2 just continued on from it. Then again I watched that show years ago I do not remember entirely. I think season 2 had one random episode where eleven encountered a bunch of randoms that had powers like her in a warehouse and then nothing is ever mentioned of it again. I accidentally watched 2 episodes ahead until I realised I missed an episode and I am pretty sure it changed nothing
This wasn’t reverse psychology. I implore you, do not watch it. DO NOT WATCH IT. :feelsohgod:

I’d argue that it’s probably the most realistic TV show ever and if you’re one of those peeps who’s still upset over missing out on muh teen love then you’re bound to suffer. Euphoria is basically the more grim and American version of it and the summary is basically teenagers fucking until they literally just die fucking.
Ehhhhhh, now that you said this i felt a wave of utter dread go through my body. Not so sure now haha, all I have ever wanted from life is teen love and to experience life being passionately in love with a foid doing things with her, I do not give a fuck about anything else really.
Not so sure I will watch it and torture myself tbh lol

Tell me some good Korean shows
I am unable to recall most title names, but I can provide you brief descriptions about each one of them:

• A group of guys (consisting of men and women) who graduate from police academy and begin as rookie cops in Seoul.
  • A young rice-cel who gets arrested during his formative years charged for physically assaulting the son of an important Korean businessman, after the protagonist's farther is asssassinated by the first one. The protagonist will begin a noodle business right after being released from prison to compete against the businessman

BTW, there's another worth-watching Korean TV show available over Netflix called Extracurricular.

I don't know how you watch that. I saw an episode and found it to be a hideous blend of both globohomo BS and suifuel, with everyone having sex in high school. Cumfuel females not worth it here.

Ehhhhhh, now that you said this i felt a wave of utter dread go through my body. Not so sure now haha, all I have ever wanted from life is teen love and to experience life being passionately in love with a foid doing things with her, I do not give a fuck about anything else really.
Not so sure I will watch it and torture myself tbh lol
Putting aside the usual bluepilled nonsense that’s infested the TV since forever, it’s by far the most realistic show in the sense that it fully illustrates just how much teenagers fuck on average. :feelskek:

Trust me, you don’t wanna watch it. The main character (Otis) is written for those with a severe cuck fetish too and the whole plot revolving around him is how he can’t lose his virginity and he’s in love with this one whore at school who fucks Tyrone. But don’t think of him as an incel though. He ends up losing it anyway with a currywhore at the end of season 2. Nightmarefuel show.

I don't know how you watch that
Skipping half of the episode does the truck for me. I concur with the plot side. Story wise, you'll get bored easily.

The Card Counter is on there rn, written & directed by Taxi Driver writer Paul Schrader. Some mild simpage (like Taxi Driver) but otherwise very cool.

Netflix and tv is for fudgepacking homos, go out and play sports or something

More like suifuel
Try watching The Manifest, too. It gets boring right after season 4, unfortunately.
The film extraction. Blackpill and entertaining
Better Call Saul, El Camino.
Ok thx
Its a free account. I ain't giving my money to jewflix

I don't understand why people would waste their money on Jewflix when they can watch those shows on third party websites. Is it for status or are they just fully brainwashed goys that do anything the kikes tell them to?

I don't understand why people would waste their money on Jewflix when they can watch those shows on third party websites. Is it for status or are they just fully brainwashed goys that do anything the kikes tell them to?
If it wasn't for the brainwashes goys buying Netflix we wouldn't have third party sites in the first place so think of them as useful idiots

Takes up space on my phone and many times shit doesn't even download on torrent sites
You don't have to download anything. Stremio + torrentio addon is all you need, every movie with subtitles and an inbuilt player, watchlist everything. If you don't want to do this bare minimum, use a streaming site

That's like asking if there's anything good in The Talmud.