Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is there anyway to approach women at a gym

ServusLuciferi

ServusLuciferi

Banned
-
“She’s there to work out not hook up”

Of course feminists are sex obsessed dogs who immediately think every guy who approaches them wants to fuck them.

And we know Chad can approach.

Is there anyway to approach without coming across like a creep?

Is there anyway to approach without coming across like a creep?
yes bro, you have to do exactly as I tell you though.

Walk up to her at 5km/h, then do a headstand with your ass facing her direction. Once you have done that just say hi.

Be confident, hold frame, use good posture, keep your chest out and shoulders back and be on your purpose :redpill:

The gym is the worst place to approach f*males. Any f*male who puts in enough effort into her appearance to actually sweat at the gym already has 6 boyfriends, 70 beta orbiters, and 600 simps in her DMs

Find an excuse to start a conversation.But most likely it will be #MeToo.

Just but this tactical soap king keep frame head up and you ready to go :feelsaww:

you can do whatever the fuck you want. walk up and say hey youre lookin hot in those spandex.

if you mean is there anyway you can approach that results in you getting sex related shit from her, then no you fucking retard

The gym is likely going to have multiple Chads in it, are you sure you're more attractive than them?
That said I've witnessed all sorts of guys in there approaching the women, usually they just walk up and start blabbing about nothing.
Only the hot Chad ones have ever had success based on what I've seen though.