Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Is this Asian dude Chang? rate PSL, he was the guy who spiderman tried to fight for raceswapped mary jane in new spiderman.

Can he compete with white chad?

• Yes

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • No

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Maybe Chad Lite

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • Not Even Chad Lite

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★

Remy Hii, 5'11

I mean he's hapa but would he even get any right swipe on tinder compared to nordic chad, or even white chad lite or no?
I mean imo this is as chang as chang can be in hollywood, not sure what that's saying.

Post perspectives.

hmm he still looks like he gets mogged by slightly above average whites and blacks

hmm he still looks like he gets mogged by slightly above average whites and blacks
damn he's hapa and turned out good and even that can still be said... ...

Are there any male hapas who look remotely white?

Are there any male hapas who look remotely white?
you think he doesn't? lol, why? what can be done.
I mean what does he hugely not look white for. I don't think so personally, asian genes swarm over white genes like lions to wildabeast.

He is not chad. A high tier normie

Tobey maguire mogs this fuy 10000000x forever the real spiderman, not this cucked soy mcu shit :feelsautistic:

In a room with white former highschool football star Chad he would be mogged out of existence.

The only thing that looks slightly white is his nose in the first pic, not even the other 2. Otherwise he looks 100 percent Asian, he's a normie compared to Chad

Feature wise I'd say that he's on par with white chad, but foids don't care because rice is an automatic turn off for them.

lmao what an ugly ass motherfucker, incel tier face jesus

Feature wise I'd say that he's on par with white chad, but foids don't care because rice is an automatic turn off for them.
in spite of everything, hapa becoming movie star, what is the reason you think women stay away from rice at all costs???

I don't know because I'm not a female.

It's gay AF to even think you can effectively rate male SMV.

in spite of everything, hapa becoming movie star, what is the reason you think women stay away from rice at all costs???

infantile and ultra feminine facial features

horrible eye area

tiny child like mouth

tiny child nose

Looks central Asian

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6