Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Is this guy based

sounded pretty fair. wonder how he got on. How many women did he rape? ngl im sure jealous this old fart most likely got some prime PRIME pussy on tap. wooooow imagine that
he was much more caring than one would think.

Thats extremely humane of him. If I had been a serial abductor, rapist and killer of foids, I would not have extended them this courtesy.

Thats extremely humane of him. If I had been a serial abductor, rapist and killer of foids, I would not have extended them this courtesy.
He watches over his workers

He watches over his workers
Haha, what a compassionate, chivalrous and caring gentleman this man was. He should have been given the Elliot Roger award for gentlemanly conduct to women.

I remember this case @Zozizo jfl :feelsokman: his « toy box » torture kit trailer if i recall was in a very large area in the desert … there’s probably dozens of bodies that will never be found jfl :feelskek: he was a very based man

Last edited:
Of course he is.

You should kidnap women yourself and force them to rot their teeth and eat crab legs! :feelsgah:

I remember this case @Zozizo jfl :feelsokman: his « toy box » torture kit trailer if i recall was in a very large area in the desert … there’s probably dozens of bodies that will never be found jfl :feelskek:
this man lived life to the fullest :feelzez: