Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is this kind of waist attractive to you or no?

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★

Give me a milf vibes. I prefer a thinner waist.

Breedable fuck

I have a girl like that at my work. she has a really pretty feminine face, I think she even likes me, often looks in my direction, but she has these hips and a deep, almost masculine voice, so instant reject.

I have a girl like that at my work. she has a really pretty feminine face, I think she even likes me, often looks in my direction, but she has these hips and a deep, almost masculine voice, so instant reject.
Fakecel Volcel OUT!

I would prefer a more slim frame and thiner waist. Obviously tho, i'd still chop my right arm as payment just to stick the tip of my dick inside a foid like that. That slut's still 1000% fuckable.

I WOULD FUCK HER MAKE BABIES AND SING SONGS, THEN FUCK AGAIN AND BRING ROSES TO FUCK HER AGAIN AND AGAIN AAAA KREMPI HER THEN MAKE BABIES.

DON'T' FORGET TO KREMPI HER AND BREED. I WANNAAAAAA BREEEEEEED

I dont like her skinny hips and legs.

not good. imo too masc and wide

I think she even likes me, often looks in my direction, but she has these hips and a deep, almost masculine voice, so instant reject.
Can you fuckers stop being bragging volcels for once?