Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is this Korean Chang the luckiest mofo with this Belarusian chick?

Slavs don't really count for ethnic ascension. He'd have no chance with an aryan woman.

not really as he is betabuxx to a Becky.

slavic pepole are subhuman. they are not aryan
As a curry I am 50:50 on this.
1. On one hand yes, they seem to be a lower form of whites and the availability of their women to ethnics is a sign they aren't really Aryan
2. OTOH "slavs aren't white" could just be white supremacist cope. You have all these nice white countries from Norway to Switzerland to France, to Italy etc, and looking at it it's easy to say "white people are superior". Then along come Slavs with their subhuman shitholes and gold digger women and suddenly "white people are superior" becomes a laughing joke. So I feel a lot of white supremacists dismiss Slavs as non-whites because it's the easiest way for them to get around the fact that white people don't always make good countries and that perhaps culture matters as much as genetics when explaining "white prosperity".

Statistically here's an IQ map of the world:

Note that while Eastern Europe scores lower than Western it's not THAT much lower and actually Belarus has highest IQ in Europe.

TLDR: I am still 50:50 on whether Slavs are genetic subhumans or just culturally degenerate whites.

Last edited:
1. On one hand yes, they seem to be a lower form of whites and the availability of their women to ethnics is a sign they aren't really Aryan
2. OTOH "slavs aren't white" could just be white supremacist cope. You have all these nice white countries from Norway to Switzerland to France, to Italy etc, and looking at it it's easy to say "white people are superior". Then along come Slavs with their subhuman shitholes and gold digger women and suddenly "white people are superior" becomes a laughing joke. So I feel a lot of white supremacists dismiss Slavs as non-whites because it's the easiest way for them to get around the fact that white people don't always make good countries and that perhaps culture matters as much as genetics when explaining "white prosperity".

Note that while Eastern Europe scores lower than Western it's not THAT much lower and actually Belarus has highest IQ in Europe.

TLDR: I am still 50:50 on whether Slavs are genetic subhumans or just culturally degenerate whites.
with all due respect i aint readin alldat

Give me a break with the aryan nonsense

lucky bastard living the life i should live and i will never live like that

Where is Chang?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back