Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory is this site more active than normal right now?

PLA1092

PLA1092

O.R.A.N.G.U.T.A.N._M.A.X.I.N.G.
★★★★★
i don't remember having 232 members on a Tuesday afternoon anytime this past year, or 170+ on weekday nights. unless i'm retarded and have never noticed this it seems out of the norm

Better than before tbh

Yeah I notice a suspicious amount of more users than normal, idk what is going on.

maybe bc its halloween and the normies are out partying? I've always stayed inside on halloween

i don't remember having 232 members on a Tuesday afternoon anytime this past year, or 170+ on weekday nights. unless i'm retarded and have never noticed this it seems out of the norm
its cuz im here no cap :feelsjuice:

It's relatively normal. The site has grown for sure. But the real question is how many of those users are fakecels, glowniggers, or infiltrators.
i've noticed an increased average of online users this month tbh, didn't see this many before :feelswhere:

Don’t worry they’re all IT cucks.

Seems like it

Still 4k lurkers atm

FBI checking in.

Maybe Jewish secret services too.

I'm only new so i can't compare to before, i have heard that after Gen Y was super left wing and Bluepilled, Gen Z are now a little more conservative and Black pilled. No idea if that's true or not but there definitely are a lot of youngsters on here..