Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is this song good for an incel anthem?

It's Over by Ken Carson

I've never actually listened to it but my lil bro is always singing it. Title goes hard tho

It's Over by Ken Carson

I've never actually listened to it but my lil bro is always singing it. Title goes hard tho
Legendary

Pumped up kicks (although more of a meme)

fuck no sounds like something a white edgy fakecel teen here listens to
It’s not about anyone actually listening to it. It’s about it being an anthem.

It's Over by Ken Carson

Just listened to it, it's fucking shit and a good reminder of why I don't listen to music

It's peanut butter jelly time

that song is god awful
How dare you say that about my daddy Kenyatta Fraiser
Screenshot 20240518 023454 Free Adblocker Browser

Yeah it's over, yeah it's over, yeah it's over :feelsmusic:
Screenshot 20240518 023832 YouTube

Last edited:
It's Over by Ken Carson

Talks about blonde roasties wanting to suck him off and it's mumbletrash

Just listened to it, it's fucking shit and a good reminder of why I don't listen to music
:lul: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Lol yeah I personally can't stand anything rap or hip hop. But i still think its funny to meme around with because everybody who listens to carti and the guys on his label (ken carson and destroy loney) are extremely autistic and sh1tpost about them constantly

This shitposting goes to such an extent that it feels like their entire fanbase is ironic about liking them but I know that's not true considering my lil bro unironically loves that music

Honestly I wonder if all the shitposting is  because the music is so bad. I mean I'm a perfect example - i hate his music but here i am shitposting about him just for the lols