Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Is this thing a tranny ?

N

Newton the 2nd

Self-banned
-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRlQxx1rmng

The signs that don't lie :
-Square shaped face
-Ridiculous fake feminine voice
-Talks about linux (no foid would ever touch this)
-Guitar in the background
-Tetris book in the background
-Does renovations.

I fucking hate it when trannies invade my copes they are absolutely disgusting to look at and to listen to.

I think I see an adam's apple

Yes, I can tell by the voice alone.

honorary troon

Yeah, it's phenominal that even showing boobs isn't enough to identify a woman. But then again some women genuinely look like guys so who knows.

Another big tranny sign is

All Linux users are trannies until proven neckbeards.

He's a tranny and it's not hard to tell.
I wonder if it's a good decision to troon out. Getting female treatment must be great.
Did you just said you want to be a Tranny ? :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat:

Mods ban this tranny faggot

@The Enforcer @Dregster @SlayerSlayer @TheProphetMuscle

@30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario @wereq @Chudpreet @Adolf Hitler @Govid_Dorious

The signs that don't lie :
-Square shaped face
-Ridiculous fake feminine voice
-Talks about linux (no foid would ever touch this)
-Guitar in the background
-Tetris book in the background
-Does renovations.

I fucking hate it when trannies invade my copes they are absolutely disgusting to look at and to listen to.
All outside of first one are dead giveaways a lot of women nowadays have masculine jaws especially in the west.

I smell rotten troon vagina through the screen

Did you just said you want to be a Tranny ? :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat:

downlow niggas ON BLAST

He's a tranny and it's not hard to tell.
I wonder if it's a good decision to troon out. Getting female treatment must be great.
You will just look like a freak or a clown. This is what the average tranny looks like.
IMG 6867
IMG 6864
IMG 6922
IMG 6923

Estrogen won’t magically turn you into a real girl and you getting female privilege. It will just turn you into a freak of nature, there is a reason why most trannies kill themselves.

Do not fell for the trannysmaxxing scam. It is just ropemaxxing with extra steps.

Last edited:

Based af for snuffing out this cunt :feelsokman: Wish the mods would ban the other trannies too

You will just look like a freak or a clown. This is what the average tranny looks like.
View attachment 835566View attachment 835568View attachment 835571View attachment 835584
Estrogen won’t magically turn you into a real girl and you getting female privilege. It will just turn you into a freak of nature, there is a reason why most trannies kill themselves.

Do not fell for the trannysmaxxing scam. It is just ropemaxxing with extra steps.
Better off dying as a hated man in the eyes of society than a 41%er

Unironically I can see things getting so bad that the current cultural malaise starts making cis women appear as trans women with all their male brained agp mannerisms
When ugly assaults beauty and wins
Think of white people wiggering out for analogy

only one way to find out

Just by the fact it's a Linux user I can tell it's a troon. Actual women don't use that shit

Using linux is a dead giveaway its a tranny

Why has this become a question we need to ask ourselves?

I think it is a real foid, the voice does not sound tranny to me. The biggest giveaway for a tranny is the voice, although tbh my voice is slightly tranny :feelsbadman:

Thats an emo or goth, not a tranny, BIG THICC GOTH GIRLS FOR ALL ARYAN MOTHERFUCKERS
@Govid_Dorious post the meme!