Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Is this whore retarded?

Is this currywhore retarded?

• Yes

• No, I agree with her (if so, why?)

Results are only viewable after voting.
WØLF

WØLF

Still a comfy NEET
★★★★★

View: https://twitter.com/_chismosa_/status/1242841390154952711

Foids lust after dark triad sociopaths and psychopaths so much so that they're calling for all of them to be released no matter how heinous the crimes. I wouldn't be surprised if they subconsciously want them to kill off all the betas and ugly men. Cumskins are the biggest cucks for giving them rights and propping them up as much as they have

@ASS_F thoughts bhai?

It's prison, it's not supposed to be comfortable or nice. She acts as if police arrest random people off the street and not crooks lol. I daily question as to how "scientists" have come to the conclusion that women are human, i seriously do.

It’s a foid of course it’s retarded

If she's American then she wants to be raped by tyrones because that is the alternative to them raping each other in prison. I think that's pretty obvious, but she would complain about it still after releasing everyone from prison because she's retarded, and also it would help to cement her pussy power as a victim of men and an object of soy orbit.
Perhaps it's a powerplay, but since it's a foid, it's more likely to be just retarded wishful thinking with no foresight that will just worsen her quality of life by quite a lot, kek.

All women are retarded, and the only thing she's right about is that it should be gulags instead of prisons

Only uncucked men should be released from prison.

Didn’t even read a single thing. The fact that it’s a foid proves that it’s full of shit

I think to be in solitary confinement you cant have any access to interactions at all (including internet, social media, going out for groceries, playing online video games, ect). But I guess Chad not replying in 5min is equal to living in isolation in a forest with no civilization for miles and not seeing a living creature for 5 years

No women is worth listening to

Looks like a man.

Of course women want criminals out of jail, but also they wish for beta ugly male to be castrated and brutally killed/life sentence for a supossedly natural sex rape.
Women logic™

Christ, is this even a question? All whores are retarded

It's prison, it's not supposed to be comfortable or nice. She acts as if police arrest random people off the street and not crooks lol. I daily question as to how "scientists" have come to the conclusion that women are human, i seriously do.
They do arrest random people off the streets though. Didnt you hear about the autistic kid who got arrested for sexual assault because he lightly touched a foid's arm?

All women are retarded.

With that being said, I am actually for light sentences. In my country, justice is focused on rehabilitation and the maximum sentence (almost never given, too) is 25 years. I think that's good.
Excluding really brutal psychos that cannot be integrated into society (those should be executed or enslaved) I think it works nicely
I also think there should be programs in prison to help inmates reintegrate into society. Maybe teach them stuff and make them work in exchange of "rewards" (like maybe comfier dwellings, better food, a gaming console, etc.)

Lifetime imprisonment and isolation, etc. what is it for? How does it benefit society? Seems like a waste of resources to me.tbqh

prison is completely inhumane and solitary confinement is TORTURE
I agree with her.
If so, why?
Because prison is inhumane. You think it's humane? How come humans don't live in prisons then if it's humane?
Of course it's inhumane. I don't care enough to read about the subject or think of an alternative, but I do have enough integrity to admit that it's inhumane. Some people are born sociopaths, some people commit crimes because they're poor, some people are unjustly imprisoned. Humans have come up with prisons to punish these people. It wouldn't even be a punishment if it wasn't inhumane.
And regarding solitary confinement it's definitely torture. You think solitary confinement isn't torture?
It's torture and people in it are under a 24/7 hour torture. Now what should someone do to deserve such torture? I don't know.
But I do know that humanity is a cruel joke, and that it's absurd that people should be locked up for petty crimes while war criminals and bankers roam free. But I don't have an alternative either.
I'm not in charge of anything, but if I was in charge I'd just tell everyone to kill themselves because humanity is a failed attempt and then I'd blow my brains out.

Also it's ridicuous a lot of people here empathize with Elliot Rogers and fail to empathize with so called "sociopaths" that are in solitary confinements.

Yes obviously, all women are.

release the rapists tbh ngl

It’s a foid of course it’s retarded

Didn’t even read a single thing. The fact that it’s a foid proves that it’s full of shit

It's basically the same retarded argument of "you're for death penalty but not for abortion?". Yeah, when a fetus commits a serious crime, then I'll be in favor of abortion, JFL.

But I agree that prison is inneffective, especially if for life. It should be either death penalty or just being whipped a couple of times and released.

Of course the whore wants to release all criminals from prison, foids love violent men.

all woman are

View: https://twitter.com/_chismosa_/status/1242841390154952711

Foids lust after dark triad sociopaths and psychopaths so much so that they're calling for all of them to be released no matter how heinous the crimes. I wouldn't be surprised if they subconsciously want them to kill off all the betas and ugly men. Cumskins are the biggest cucks for giving them rights and propping them up as much as they have

@ASS_F thoughts bhai?

Didn’t read but it’s a toilet so it’s retarded by default