Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is this your 4th of July?

Is it?

• Yes

Votes: 14 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 12 46.2%

• Total voters
RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic

I like looking at the fireworks tbhngl

That’s my New Year’s Eve. Fortunately here, no one gives a shit about our national day and it is a bit controversial too cause it’s the day whites first settled in Chadstralia so the abos and the woke really hate it.

fireworks already happened july 1st, actually I live in quiet boomer area so there is not many fireworks :feelsLSD:

Feelsbad for JewSA cels who are living in Shities though.

Yep, fuck this country burgerland needs to collapse or have a purge already

I like looking at the fireworks tbhngl
Chad looks at fireworks with his gf then makes our with her while watching them then fucks her when they get home.

Very nice. Allow me to commence our liberation:

yes. Although sometimes I go to see em. But this time will be rotting :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Worse day the dog of Israel get its freedom

Yep, rotting till death :panties:

it's tomorrow for me. i will be socialmaxxing

No.I'm wagecucking and when i arrive home I'll pe pumping my 10 kg dumbbell and hit my boxing bag to relieve stress :feelsBox:

Fireworks been booming for hours

So overrated. Imagine how low iq they must be to be entertained by sparks and loud noise
they aren't entertained by sparks, they are entertained by having someone to watch the sparks with.

Holy hell it’s already 4th of July. I swear it was July 1st like 5 minutes ago wtf happened

And I’m wondering what’s up with the early fireworks.

Yeah, that’s every day for me though

they aren't entertained by sparks, they are entertained by having someone to watch the sparks with.
Yeah. It doesn’t really matter what you’re doing, just that you’re doing it with other people.

Weirdly enough last night I've heard fireworks from outside, idk if it's related to 4th July or not

No because i'm not an American

I plan on eating, sleeping, vidyamaxxing, fapping, and maybe do a bit of coding.

Holy hell it’s already 4th of July. I swear it was July 1st like 5 minutes ago wtf happened

And I’m wondering what’s up with the early fireworks.

Yeah, that’s every day for me though
Lol