Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill is tinder real life?

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
if so its over for me.

no its not tinder is for horny bitches, no one shows you themselves to you in real life

no its not tinder is for horny bitches, no one shows you themselves to you in real life
wym by show themselves. if ur saying women dont hit on chads in public it sounds like cope.

dating apps is real life

Yeah it's real life bro. If you're not getting any action on there it means you are ugly and females want nothing to do with you.
No joke just look at the chadfishing videos. A completely different universe from ours, it's fucking ragefuel

It's more complex than that, you also have to account for NTpill in real life this can legit ascend normies to levels of htns.

It's more complex than that, you also have to account for NTpill in real life this can legit ascend normies to levels of htns.
yeah. i met this normie at a bar abt avg height or a little below. and he showed me a video of two girls naked in his room. he was not a mogger by any means.