Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is worst been a rice than a curry

L

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
★★★★
Asians are the least attractive men out there, I have heard several women throughout my life say "how ugly Chinese", "how ugly Chinese are", in Latin America all rice is usually called Chinese.
Instead for Indians, I have not heard.
Also the Indians with their brown skin can pass as meds. I have seen many white Spanish girls with brown boys who, although they are Spanish, have a curry appearance.
I have never seen a Spanish girl with a rice.
rice are at the bottom.
I even dare to say that blacks are under the Indians only because of their height and large penis they are usually quoted as exotic or wild.
people tend to despise blacks a lot for ridiculous superiority issues derived from slavery and status.
I don't put any picture so it doesn't look like I do cherry picking.

This is quickly changing because of KPop. Certain demographics now worship asians, and by worships asians I mean worship Changs.

@pp183 what do you have to say about this

Certain areas of India have a high enough looks ceiling where they can breed chads.

Rice dont have that option and heavily rely on media or music influence to increase them.

Currys are higher T, they have that. I still think Asians are preferred in America and Europe.

Currys are higher T, they have that. I still think Asians are preferred in America and Europe.
Maybe in USA or UK, but here there's no rice with a spanish foid

Makes sense, the 2 races that are the least interested in low T pretty boys are blacks and Spanish/Latin like you said. The best an asian can do is pretty boy Kpopmaxx. Some can look high T, but it's hard.

Sand is worst

Indians are the worst of the worst. Rice are better looking.
They look better on average. Looks ceiling is a different thing
Any curries (like actual ones) with a Spanish foid ?
I can agree with America since I live there. Not too many Asians in Europe though

They look better on average. Looks ceiling is a different thing

Any curries (like actual ones) with a Spanish foid ?

I can agree with America since I live there. Not too many Asians in Europe though
I don't see an spanish woman with a curry man. But here there's plenty of spaniard men that looks curry and are with spanish foids, so maybe is a matter of numbers. If more curries come here probably they will date more spanish women than rice men , that for sure.