Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is writing high effort walls of text a high-IQ trait or autistic trait?

Choose

• Total voters
Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

Creepshot I've taken
★★★★★
@GeckoBus is our best high effort poster here, getting two of his threads in must-read within a month or two of joining here, but his IQ was confirmed to be in the 90s and since he's diagnosed with autism, religiously doing research on unorthodox topics must be a consequence of it I assume (same with @DarkStarDown and his obsession with phenotypes). I can't speak about the high-IQ users here, since there isn't anyone here that was confirmed to be one.

both really

tho it depend on topic of thread, some are interesting for me other no

@DarkStarDown has great writing style there are certain users which have pretentious pseudo intellectual style

@DarkStarDown has great writing style
Hey thanks man. :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
@GeckoBus is our best high effort poster here, getting two of his threads in must-read within a month or two of joining here, but his IQ was confirmed to be in the 90s and since he's diagnosed with autism, religiously doing research on unorthodox topics must be a consequence of it I assume (same with @DarkStarDown and his obsession with phenotypes). I can't speak about the high-IQ users here, since there isn't anyone here that was confirmed to be one.
I need to get an actual test done- not one online ofc, but an actual certified one.

idk I autism and I can't write more than 2 sentences.

Both

Not saying it to brag but rathER to prove a point, I’m a high IQ autist and I tend to write really long essays. High IQ autists tend to possess this weird ability to overcomplicate simple concepts (and also simplify complex concepts lol).

The avERage normie sees a tree, I see evERy leaf and every branch of the tree. The avERage normie sees a house, I see evERy brick and pipe etc. of the house. I tend to look vERy deeply into things, pERform an analysis of my obsERvations and then I usually end up with detailed findings and revelations which end up surprising a lot of people, who latER realise that whatevER information I presented is actually “kinda obvious” (but it only seems this way when they take the effort to be introspective the way I do). A pERson who doesn’t pay attention to the finER details and intricacies of reality, will miss vERy obvious truths right in front of them

It's desperately trying to fit in somewhere.

Both

Not saying it to brag but rathER to prove a point, I’m a high IQ autist and I tend to write really long essays. High IQ autists tend to possess this weird ability to overcomplicate simple concepts (and also simplify complex concepts lol).

The avERage normie sees a tree, I see evERy leaf and every branch of the tree. The avERage normie sees a house, I see evERy brick and pipe etc. of the house. I tend to look vERy deeply into things, pERform an analysis of my obsERvations and then I usually end up with detailed findings and revelations which end up surprising a lot of people, who latER realise that whatevER information I presented is actually “kinda obvious” (but it only seems this way when they take the effort to be introspective the way I do). A pERson who doesn’t pay attention to the finER details and intricacies of reality, will miss vERy obvious truths right in front of them
That's a good description. As an example, I noticed that when users here make threads about seeing undesirable males with girlfriends and then say Just Be [insert random trait here], they're only seeing the relationship at a surface level and not wondering how the guy actually got into the relationship, who's really in control, what's the foid's true intention, or if they're really in a relationship in the first place.

Inconclusive

Nothing about the Blackpill taps into "High IQ" knowledge, the hardest topics to grasp is some Biological knowledge. Blackpill is mostly noticing basic patterns and trends and regurgitating it in different forms, hence the basis for most of the Must Read Threads. Many of the Must Read threads are simply multiple studies compiled and regurgitated in different manners. It's not like users are trying to make detailed threads about Operating Systems or Umbral Calculus, which is quite difficult to do even if you were to regurgitate it in different forms because you have to understand it thoroughly first.

That's why I think it's inconclusive, you can't tell if the user is "High IQ" for making a good post because whatever learning barrier the Blackpill needs, doesn't need High IQ grasp it. You could say that they are creative, but creativity is only a small subset of someone's IQ, therefore we don't have enough information to say whether someone is High IQ or not based off that.

This is besides the point, but if GeckoBus isn't LARPing, his IQ of 90s isn't that low, you can still make lengthy detailed essays with it on various topics.

Inconclusive

Nothing about the Blackpill taps into "High IQ" knowledge, the hardest topics to grasp is some Biological knowledge. Blackpill is mostly noticing basic patterns and trends and regurgitating it in different forms, hence the basis for most of the Must Read Threads. Many of the Must Read threads are simply multiple studies compiled and regurgitated in different manners. It's not like users are trying to make detailed threads about Operating Systems or Umbral Calculus, which is quite difficult to do even if you were to regurgitate it in different forms because you have to understand it thoroughly first.

That's why I think it's inconclusive, you can't tell if the user is "High IQ" for making a good post because whatever learning barrier the Blackpill needs, doesn't need High IQ grasp it. You could say that they are creative, but creativity is only a small subset of someone's IQ, therefore we don't have enough information to say whether someone is High IQ or not based off that.

This is besides the point, but if GeckoBus isn't LARPing, his IQ of 90s isn't that low, you can still make lengthy detailed essays with it on various topics.
True. Learning about the blackpill doesn't require intelligence, but being vulnerable to the truth. Most of us here weren't given comforting lies, but had the truth constantly slap us in the face instead.

Mogs me, I envy anyone smarter than me. Curse your brilliant brains.

Depends on the content of the texts

There are many different types of intelligence kek, that's why I don't believe in a defining number. But being able to write a shit ton of text mostly relies on crystallized intelligence, which can be increased simply through learning. However you need to be a certain bare minimum of "smart" in order to learn complicated topics in the first place.

Inconclusive

This + I hate niggers.

High IQ trait, and we need more members like that tbh.
Just cause someone here tries to add value to the community and posts high effort threads,
doesn´t mean he´s autistic

There are many different types of intelligence kek, that's why I don't believe in a defining number. But being able to write a shit ton of text mostly relies on crystallized intelligence, which can be increased simply through learning. However you need to be a certain bare minimum of "smart" in order to learn complicated topics in the first place.
Maybe writing a lot of text seems like a high-IQ trait here because most users, including me, are too lazy to spend at least a hour writing at least 1000 words kek.

Maybe writing a lot of text seems like a high-IQ trait here because most users, including me, are too lazy to spend at least a hour writing at least 1000 words kek.
The fact that they're NOT too lazy to spend time writing those words shows that they're probably at least mildly autistic and at least above average IQ. So little bit of both. I tend to write and read extremely fast so I can easily scan through walls of text which is why I do it

Sigma rule: write walls of text knowing nobody will read them

Both

Very relatable.
Good way to put it.
Based niggER hatER
I thought you said it was a good thing that Niggers attack Whites, due to "muh colonialism"
>Hates White people
>Has a White person in avi

hmmmm.....
Inconclusive

Valid point here- whenever I make a high-effort thread, I'm effectively merely voicing my thoughts, discerning my takes, or analyzing what I read.

Most of the morons that praise those walls of text do not actually read them, it just looks impressive and "high IQ." The so-called "high IQ" posters type a lot of words to say the obvious, and more often type arrant babble and word salad, easily picked apart by anyone that would deign to bother.

Obviously third option sounds good

Come to my Margot Robbie Sewers thread if you want high iq posts.

Autism & high IQ go hand in hand.
No it doesn't. Autistic people generally have low-IQ.

I want to write large essays but then I remember what kind of low iq apes inhabit this forum so I don't bother