Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Is your dad a chad?

Title related

• Chad

Votes: 41 35.3%
  • Normie

Votes: 34 29.3%
  • Provider/Failed Normie/Other

Votes: 41 35.3%

• Total voters
My dad is also incel but hes extremely smart, is a math prodigy and made lots of money got married at 33 when he was well off.

I always thought my (then absent) father was a womanizer, but after getting to know him better when I got older, he's average. Tall, white and an extrovert, but he's a chinlet like me, his face is barely better than mine (I'd rate myself 4/10) and he's not very aggressive or assertive.

The fact he's blonde and blue-eyed in a Latin country really played in his favor, though. Unfortunately, I came out like my mom, brown hair and eyes. Being white means horseshit in Latin America unless you have light eyes and hair.

He definitely was an upper tier normie in his prime. He would've been a chadlite if he was a bit taller.

My father is currently incel.

You can't be "currently incel"
My mom doesn't like him and I couldn't see any women his age (let alone younger) wanting anything to do with him.

A lot of you former r9kers try to forge an identity out of being a "loser". You say "you can't be a real robot unless ___(now you say incel after stealing psl lingo).

If at least 2-3% of the female population in your area finds you attractive you're not an incel, if that number is less you're incel.

I don't know if those numbers are as accurate as they could be, but it's somewhere around there.

My mom doesn't like him and I couldn't see any women his age (let alone younger) wanting anything to do with him.

A lot of you former r9kers try to forge an identity out of being a "loser". You say "you can't be a real robot unless ___(now you say incel after stealing psl lingo).

If at least 2-3% of the female population in your area finds you attractive you're not an incel, if that number is less you're incel.

I don't know if those numbers are as accurate as they could be, but it's somewhere around there.
No, I've never even been on r9k buddy. Don't know why you would assume that. Your father is experiencing what happens to most males as they age, no females want to be with them. To be incel means you are a virgin despite trying your hand with females all your life.

manlet chadlite, my mother is a total genetic trash and I look like her

My dad is a chadlite. A talk, blonde hair, blue eye, very chiseled faced German descendant. He actually carries a lot of weight but because he is tall and broad he wears it well.I took after my mom.

Dad doesnt have any looks, but he got a lot of money and goes after cheap asian women. Not to belittle my mother, but I curse her fucked genes for the state I am now. He's got a new wife now, he got three additional sons with that one. He gave one of them a Mercedes C200, a free apartment to the second and he pays the rent for the third.

We have probably only spoken for like 30 seconds the last 10 years. Never spoke to him growing up like a father and son. Only times we'd talk was when his angry mood would set in. He'd just randomly enter my room and started yelling at me cause I just sat by the computer all day. After high school ended I was unemployed and did nothing for about 2 years. Those years were the worst as he'd become enraged by little stuff like I forgot to close the mirror cabinet in the toilet. I eventually got him to stop harassing me by smashing my head against the wall, saying I was going to kill myself if he did not stop.

Dad was a chad, he apparently fucked around with other women which caused my parents to fight quite a bit. Caused me to really hate and despise him, almost to the point of fantasising his murder.. what would be the point though.. at least they are somewhat happy now, less frequency to the fights at least. Mum also abused alcohol because of my dad doing this. It's ok though, peaceful now, just feel a little disturbed all the time/always on guard for something to go wrong. Pit in the stomach always appears.

he lost his virginity at 13. lol fuck. he was a piece of shit criminal (true scum) yet he was a bit chadlite because he got women

Saw some pictures of my dad when he was around 25,high t robust chadlite and also very high iq(math genius).

What the fuck happened with my genes???

average 5/10 normie middle easterner who got an 6/10 average schizo 30 year old. and produced a 5.5/10 autistic kid.

My father was a star athlete, then soldier, then cop, now lobbyist. He's mogged me my whole life. We have nothing in common. He fucked around on my mom the whole time they were married. Now he fucks milf whores all the time. He thinks I'm a loser.

I don't know what he was. He was military attractive my mom said, and she swore he was a great guy. He died when I was four and Mom stayed unmarried and never dated. She was cute and little. She spent a lot of nights crying and frequently said to me she missed him. They're buried next to each other.

Not a Chad by any means. He would ridicule those types as subhumans.

Works as a doctor and has done 100000x more for society than I ever will.

My Dad is a total Chad. As in "is" as he is still a Chad and I'll tell that story in a bit. So he was always very charming as a kid even though I'm told he was a bit chubby. In High School he used to hang around the wrong crowd and get into fights all the time and would workout every day which gave him a body full of muscles at around 14/15. He is taller than 6foot and was even back then. He used to juggle women around and my Mom even said he used to juggle older women around too. He used to be dating women in their late 30s/early 40s while he was 16/17. My Dad vehemently denies it but does say he always liked older women. So I'm sure there is more to his story than he would like to tell.

Even now he still juggles women although, to be fair, those women have given him his share of problems. Both financially and medically as he got into this huge fight in 2016 or so fucking this married woman but he was juggling like 3 women at the time so he doesn't know which one gave him herpes but they all ended up getting herpes LOL. He is in his 50s today but a couple years back I was 22 or 23 or so. Looking back this hippo of a girl was trying to flirt with me but it was supposed to be a Father/Son day so I kind of shrugged her off. Long story short my Dad totally leaves me and our day to go drink and fuck this hippo of a girl and then chastized me saying that pussy is pussy no matter what. Plus she was 18 or 19 since she said she just started college. Looking back it also makes me quite sad that he can get pussy so easily and I just never picked up that ability.

I don't know what he was. He was military attractive my mom said, and she swore he was a great guy. He died when I was four and Mom stayed unmarried and never dated. She was cute and little. She spent a lot of nights crying and frequently said to me she missed him. They're buried next to each other.
Touching story.

don't have one

My father is a shorter version of me.

Dad was a star athlete, then soldier, then cop, now lobbyist. He's mogged me my whole life. He's everything I'm not: good looking, athletic, comfortable with his body, and has sex appeal. He thinks I'm a loser.

He fucked around on my mother whilst they were married. Now, he's single and fucks a different milf all the time. I just try to stay away from him.

Yep, in his prime he was a fucking chad. 6'2, broad shoulders, very wide jaw and a great chin...me on the other hand :confused:

No but he is a turbo-NT that slayed in the 70's.

My dad tries to put on the image of a chad (Shaved head, goatee, biker, used to be a body builder and still goes to the gym despite the fact he's almost 60 now), but this outward image of masculinity is all to cover up how weak he is on the inside. He has the most pathetic, defeatist mentality I've ever come across and he screams in his sleep because he has nightmares. He gets really scared by them like a little pussy. I honestly don't think I've been scared by a nightmare since I was about 13. In fact, there's not much that I fear anymore.

my dad is 6'2 blonde hair blue eyes nice chin and my mom is a bluepilled hippy stacy with a small chin but she is still pretty and i got my moms small chin

My dad is 100% incel. He gave me some of the shit traits I possess today.