Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is your mom a buzz kill?

Is your mom a buzz kill?

• Yes, my mom is a buzz kill.

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • No, my mom is not a buzz kill.

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
If your mom is a buzz kill - congratulations, you were fucked by God and given a toilet mom who couldn’t do what toilets easily do - talk and socialize, the least the toilet could do is get her son laid.

Think about it brocels, your mother could easily get you laid if she lifted a finger - but that is too much to ask!

Nobody wants to admit that moms dictate how cool their sons are in their youth. If you have a solid mom who empathizes with her son, you are going to be a winner.

If you are like me, and have Nemesis from Resident Evil 3 on your back it’s over.

The good thing about my case, is that I realized my mother was a buzz kill when I was still in high school. I am just stuck with the bitch, hopefully she’ll croak in about 15 to 20 years, then the house will be mine.

my mom is good

Kek at not having a cool mom. We all remember the boys with the cool moms in elementary school - their sons had sex.

If your mom is not a buzz kill - please, describe this unicorn-like mother to me.

If your mom is a buzz kill - congratulations, you were fucked by God and given a toilet mom who couldn’t do what toilets easily do - talk and socialize, the least the toilet could do is get her son laid.

Think about it brocels, your mother could easily get you laid if she lifted a finger - but that is too much to ask!
I assume you're not implying incest, right?...