Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Isaac Newton was 5'6" and died a virgin

Coyote

Coyote

Satan Is God
-
Born prematurely, Newton was a small child; his mother Hannah Ayscough reportedly said that he could have fit inside a quart mug.

Blackpill confirmed. Even autodidactically learning calculus isn't enough to get laid if you're short regardless of le patriarchy. :feelsohh: RIP shortcels, the best thing you can do is create quantum mechanics 2 and die in honor. Thank you for your sacrifice nerdcels. :feelsaww:

5'6 was about average height during his time I assume :feelswhere:

Last edited:
No quantum mechanics for your height

He should have spent his time researching how to make a height increase pill instead of studying physics.

Seems like he was a volcel, to be honest. :feelsaww:

He should have spent his time researching how to make a height increase pill instead of studying physics.
He laid the foundation for shortcels, now shortcels need to get to work so that tallcels can have an even better QoL. :feelsokman:

He is one of my LDAR heroes. When some of his theories got criticized he locked himself in his room for two years and had a nervous breakdown. He was constantly in fear of what other people thought about him.

He is one of my LDAR heroes. When some of his theories got criticized he locked himself in his room for two years and had a nervous breakdown. He was constantly in fear of what other people thought about him.
He just used Uber Eats? Moneymaxxed for sure.

Hello subhuman

Being the smartest man of all time wasn’t enough for foids. Foids also say they are attracted to “intelligence”

He didn’t even try. He had chad roommate inviting him out but he chose to studymaxx instead. 5’6 was normal height back then

All these inventions & conveniences normies & cunts take for granted were invented by the very ilk they bullied, rejected & ridiculed, think on that. Fuck society.

Being the smartest man of all time wasn’t enough for foids. Foids also say they are attracted to “intelligence”
Nah, they like dumb men as it's easier for them to manipulate morons.

He was famous, and could have married most anyone.
Born prematurely, Newton was a small child; his mother Hannah Ayscough reportedly said that he could have fit inside a quart mug.

Blackpill confirmed. Even autodidactically learning calculus isn't enough to get laid if you're short regardless of le patriarchy. :feelsohh: RIP shortcels, the best thing you can do is create quantum mechanics 2 and die in honor. Thank you for your sacrifice nerdcels. :feelsaww:

no gravity for your face

he was probably just a mentalcel. i would imagine being a braniac of that magnitude would get you some unwashed 16th century cooch no matter what back then

Seems like he was a volcel, to be honest. :feelsaww:
No, he was a true autistcel, he never made a single friend and even ugly men ascended back then in his time because foids had zero rights.

He was in his alchemy dungeon trying to synthesize gold to moneymaxx to get some enlightenment hoes.

Women aren't attracted to intelligence. They like smart guys because they can be useful in certain situations but you're never gonna get fucked being the smartest man in the room. They'd rather a dumb brute chad. This is why women were managed and had partners arranged for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back