Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel ISIS killing kuffr sexhavers in Russia, video by Amaq News Agency

abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
AMAQ news agency, affiliated with ISISI, just posted this on their tor onion website. The media has only posted the censored version.
What is interesting is teh spray painted AKs they use, AK 12 and ak-103 I think it is. They obviously came from the same source. Second is the beheading of the dead dude on the ground - a classic ISIS thing, which I'm surprised they published as they recently toned down their beheadings and violence on camera. One guy cleared the rooms of kuffr while the other filmed for propaganda purposes. They obsiously had a handler which they sent their vidoes to while doing it, which turned them into finished media video by Amaq.
Why is this justified?
Russia is land of dar al-harb - meaning it's at war with Islam. It supports the syrian nusrayi apsotate regime of al-asad. It crushed chechen separatism for oil.
As for all those sex haver kuffar dogs in the theatre, they deserved to die because first, they're infidels, and second they paid taxes to fund Russia's wars against Islam.
Sorry sweetie, but you're not entitled to safety :feelskek:
Total sex haver death.
Total hohol death.
Total vatnik death.

Last edited:

self-harming cutterfoids should all be executed like this

Last edited by a moderator:
Fuck Islam, fuck sandniggers

Considering that this was a relatively expensive and organized operation, you'd expect them to invest a phone holder (or helmet cam) to record the shooting or something. I don't know....having a "propaganda guy" when he could have been shooting seems inefficient.

Does this affect my ability to sleep with foids

I UNIRONICALLY HATE SEX-HAVER MEN THE MOST

Even more so than feminists. I hate feminists the second most.

I can only be happy sex-haver men die. They already mogged me to oblivion, they already had a better life than I could ever have, by creampying women.

DEATH TO SEXHAVER MEN

I UNIRONICALLY HATE SEX-HAVER MEN THE MOST

Even more so than feminists. I hate feminists the second most.

I can only be happy sex-haver men die. They already mogged me to oblivion, they already had a better life than I could ever have, by creampying women.

DEATH TO SEXHAVER MEN
At least they are very Dead now!

Why is this justified?
It's not.

In a hypothetical case I'd say it's justified IFF citizens voluntarily gave money to the Russian government with the intent for those operations in Syria and Chechnya. We know that taxes, by defintion, aren't voluntary, which then absolves the citizens of being complicit in the crimes of the government against the Chechens and Syrians. This same logic applies to citizens of any country where their military unjustly aggresses against other nations for resources or control.

But even in that contrived case you don't know which citizen economically supported the government crimes and which ones didn't. These terrorists were instructed, as they usually are, to kill indiscriminately. Whatever your feelings, thoughts, and beliefs may be, nobody should ever support this sort of killing on principle. It's an atrocity, plain and simple. It's similar to uniformed soldiers of an invading nation entering a village and massacring everyone they can. Both are equally criminal, although you could argue the latter (invading soldiers) is slightly worse, morally.

Last edited:
islamist scums should tone down on their violent outlook mang, cause its just danger to their well being in future, you never know when human beings may snap and will have enough of it and decide to do something which will effect the innocent muslimcels all over the world. Islamist dare not to pull off such stunts in Rice countries like Myanmar because the buddhist will eat them alive

Inshallah brother, may cumillah bless us.

No thanks, these violent scum deserve extermination. They are probably sex havers themselves, so your point is moot.

Why attack russians tho
Wouldnt it make more sense to attack more degenerate ppl like amerimutts
All in gta v rp

Fz3ZudkaYAAAi0V

Ddca12d41bf7a80e4e9e580e49c5279f

Let the world burn to dust

Considering that this was a relatively expensive and organized operation, you'd expect them to invest a phone holder (or helmet cam) to record the shooting or something. I don't know....having a "propaganda guy" when he could have been shooting seems inefficient.
Do you expect them to have a functional brain ?

I also saw videos taken by victims and they were just strolling and taking their time killing if I remember correctly 120 people. The response seemed to take incredibly long.

It's not.

In a hypothetical case I'd say it's justified IFF citizens voluntarily gave money to the Russian government with the intent for those operations in Syria and Chechnya. We know that taxes, by defintion, aren't voluntary, which then absolves the citizens of being complicit in the crimes of the government against the Chechens and Syrians. This same logic applies to citizens of any country where their military unjustly aggresses against other nations for resources or control.

But even in that contrived case you don't know which citizen economically supported the government crimes and which ones didn't. These terrorists were instructed, as they usually are, to kill indiscriminately. Whatever your feelings, thoughts, and beliefs may be, nobody should ever support this sort of killing on principle. It's an atrocity, plain and simple. It's similar to uniformed soldiers of an invading nation entering a village and massacring everyone they can. Both are equally criminal, although you could argue the latter (invading soldiers) is slightly worse, morally.
Russia is a bad example but it's more a "should the people be held responsible for the actions of a democratic goverment" question rather than just simply taxation.

If you vote for Holden Bloodfeast that especially says he wants to bomb the middle east, then you are participating in the killing of people in the middle east.

Holden bloodfeast rule iowa v0 2lfyvmrj6g9c1

i mean most of them if not all where NTs so...

It's not.

Paying tax is optional. I know dozens of people who are not paying tax. I know a former nurse who refused the vaxx and lost his job due to jab mandates, so he started working as a landscaper. He went from like 100k pay as you go tax to being self-employed working for cash in hand and not making any mandatory super contributions. He doesn't declare his earnings or pay tax, and he collects centrelink at the same time.
I haven't paid tax in years, or paid fines for not voting or criminal penalties incurred through the justice system.
Tax is completely voluntary. And if you pay it you're a fucking goytard.
What about the thousands of innocent bystanders killed in Western airstrikes over Syria, Libya, Iraq and Afghanistan? Were they guilty?
In the same vein, the martyrdom operations at Bataclan and Manchester Arena were just reprisal operations - they were revenge for NATO (((interventions))).

Last edited:
I thought you liked russia?

AMAQ news agency, affiliated with ISISI, just posted this on their tor onion website. The media has only posted the censored version.
What is interesting is teh spray painted AKs they use, AK 12 and ak-103 I think it is. They obviously came from the same source. Second is the beheading of the dead dude on the ground - a classic ISIS thing, which I'm surprised they published as they recently toned down their beheadings and violence on camera. One guy cleared the rooms of kuffr while the other filmed for propaganda purposes. They obsiously had a handler which they sent their vidoes to while doing it, which turned them into finished media video by Amaq.
Why is this justified?
Russia is land of dar al-harb - meaning it's at war with Islam. It supports the syrian nusrayi apsotate regime of al-asad. It crushed chechen separatism for oil.
As for all those sex haver kuffar dogs in the theatre, they deserved to die because first, they're infidels, and second they paid taxes to fund Russia's wars against Islam.
Sorry sweetie, but you're not entitled to safety :feelskek:
Total sex haver death.
Total hohol death.
Total vatnik death.
nice

appreciate the footage

islamist scums should tone down on their violent outlook mang, cause its just danger to their well being in future, you never know when human beings may snap and will have enough of it and decide to do something which will effect the innocent muslimcels all over the world. Islamist dare not to pull off such stunts in Rice countries like Myanmar because the buddhist will eat them alive
Rice power.

View: Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBVeEMEj2Us

It's interesting that isis attacks the states that are challanging US and Israel WorldOrder.

First they attacked Iran and now Russia.

They probably want to attack China as well.
But the based Chinese keep their sandniggers in check really well

If I have to choose between ISIS and male sexhavers, I choose ISIS

ISIS never mogged me, never made me feel like a subhuman, never made me seethe with envy.

JFL @ thinking that taxes are voluntary. I can see that you don't live in the real world.

The state's thugs will kick down your front door, throw you in jail, and then the state will seize (steal) your assets and wealth as further punishment AFTER collecting their cut of your earnings. They're like the mafia, but with much more reach, influence, and power.

What about the thousands of innocent bystanders killed in Western airstrikes over Syria, Libya, Iraq and Afghanistan? Were they guilty?
In the same vein, the martyrdom operations at Bataclan and Manchester Arena were just reprisal operations - they were revenge for NATO (((interventions))).
What about them? Those victims are analogously innocent from the crimes of Western armies (which I said earlier are arguably worse, since they're done by state actors and often have superior technology and firepower) in Islamic countries in the same way than Western citizens are innocent from the crimes of Islamic militants in Western countries. WTF are you even trying to claim here when you talk about guilt?

I also saw videos taken by victims and they were just strolling and taking their time killing if I remember correctly 120 people. The response seemed to take incredibly long.
They attacked right as people were getting off of work so the streets were filled with traffic. The cops had a hard time getting there in any significant numbers.

Russia is a bad example but it's more a "should the people be held responsible for the actions of a democratic goverment" question rather than just simply taxation.

If you vote for Holden Bloodfeast that especially says he wants to bomb the middle east, then you are participating in the killing of people in the middle east.

View attachment 1103493
Yes, I suppose that technically it's not IFF given economic support, since others can give support morally (ideologically). I used taxation as an example, since that is more materially tangible (and not voluntary JFL). People can just lie and make shit up to be edgy or whatever and claim whatever they like, but when you willingly give your hard earned money in support of something, you are making your intent known - the proof of which is the money you've just given. OP's claim was that those citizens aren't innocent because they pay taxes that support the crimes of their government's militaries. Taxes are never voluntary, despite erroneous and misinformed claims to the contrary (OP believes that they are :lul:).

It can easily be a greater philosophical question on the extent of civic responsibility, but again, the problem is that there is no reliable metric for it. The vote is not a good enough metric for two obvious reasons: 1) A government of the majority can be defined as >50% of the total, but the other near-half of the people aren't represented by the given power and the actions that they take. 2) The decision to vote in a political group to power does not extend to the decisions of the given group thereafter. This also means that you can vote a group in for the actions they purport to take and the promises they make, but there's no legal guarantee that they'll do any of that, nor does it mean that they will do 100% of the things you support (morally/ideologically). Of course, they won't deviate from the fundamentals (like how right-leaning conservatives in the US will not ever be pro-abortion or enact any legislation in favor of it), because they don't want to commit political suicide, but they will generally do as they please regardless. After all, you give up any and all power (or the illusion of it), once you give your vote (in theory the vote is your only real power as a citizen in a democracy).

Last edited:
First unbased post from @abuincelalaustrali

Cd7dfc9dc30e546cb24693ae9eee0471
IVnpRG1

Attachments

• unnamed (13).jpg
    unnamed (13).jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 29
Paying tax is optional. I know dozens of people who are not paying tax. I know a former nurse who refused the vaxx and lost his job due to jab mandates, so he started working as a landscaper. He went from like 100k pay as you go tax to being self-employed working for cash in hand and not making any mandatory super contributions. He doesn't declare his earnings or pay tax, and he collects centrelink at the same time.
I haven't paid tax in years, or paid fines for not voting or criminal penalties incurred through the justice system.
Taxes is an issue for you? lol
What happened to non Muslims if they didn't payed Jizya taxes. Did they ended up 1 head shorter back in the days?!

It's interesting that isis attacks the states that are challanging US and Israel WorldOrder.

First they attacked Iran and now Russia.
STOP NOTICING THINGS, GOY.

They probably want to attack China as well.
But the based Chinese keep their sandniggers in check really well
China is quite passive when it comes to challenging the West. But also, "Israel and the US" (I say it in quotes, because the real power is behind these countries, but also doesn't care about the nations beyond being useful tools) have no real reason to cause the kind of chaos in China that they use ISIS for in other countries, because the control model that's effective in Europe isn't so effective in a place like China.

In Europe and surrounding areas they inject this kind of chaos as a catalyst to fuel anti-Islamic and anti-Arab sentiment when it's useful or necessary. The slower method is that they weaken the countries internally using their agents in politics to create more lax immigration policies and their agents in entertainment to influence the culture towards societal acceptance of those policies, and then they flood the countries with these Arab and Muslim immigrants, a small portion of whom are criminals and degenerates who cause chaos. This gradually makes the locals hate the ethnic groups and the religions they follow. Remember the Charlie Hebdo attack? They used the French to publish the comics, then sent in the mercenaries to shoot up the office. As a result, sand nigger and muzzie hatred is at all-time high in a place like France.

But the hatred is a secondary goal. The real and ultimate goal is destabilization for the purposes of increased control. The useful tools are simply these immigrants and their religion. This sort of thing works in democratic Europe when the people are outraged and cry about the Muslims, which then opens the door for the controllers to put in their agents in office (or more/new ones, like Macron in France and Trudeau in Canada). It doesn't so easily work in a place like oligarchal Russia, however. Russians aren't going to risk being sent to gulags or disappearing for crying about Putin and saying we need someone more competent in power to do something about the Muslim problem, because Putin would just quash them and shut that shit down fast and hard, so I don't think these attacks are going to have the same intended effects. This leads me to think that this terror attack was an act of desperation by Russia's true enemies (the globalists who see Russia as a great obstacle in their greater goal for control), because they have no other real effective plays in their playbook. They can't bribe, coerce, defame, blackmail, or assassinate Putin (assassinate so easily anyway), so they resort to this kind of shit.

Last edited:
considering you support this im gonna bet youre a LARP and dont know anything about islam

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back