Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Isla Vista beaches are closing to prevent events (ER would be proud)

Hardworkingcel

Hardworkingcel

Recruit
★★★
Isla Vista beaches are closing in order to prevent party agglomerations such as "Floatopia" due to Coronavirus concerns. It's the same place that caused Elliot Rodger immense pain, with all those hot blonde teenagers dancing on the beach in bikinis along with the "obnoxious brutes" (just look at the video and see for yourself). It's the type of event that showed ER what he was missing. He would probably be a little less sad if he was alive right now. Even if the events are canceled for just a short period of time, it makes me wonder if he would still go on a rampage in these conditions.

Good
Tenor 2

Saint Elliot smiling from heaven

Look at those fucking worthless cunts dancing like whores

Just knowing that places like that exist is suifuel. They're like a collection of all the things I'll never have arranged in an formation that flaunts them as much as possible.

Saint elliot smiles on us

fucking degenerate whores, seeing that video was like entering in the matrix, its full of degeneracy and fuckery.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

I wish corona was deadlier and effected prime years for stacys the most. I'd allow and encourage these events, knowing all the germs being exchanged would cause corpsepiles in the street.

The spirit of St.Elliot just manifested before me.

He said King Harod will be forced to pay for our facial surgeries.

Just knowing that places like that exist is suifuel. They're like a collection of all the things I'll never have arranged in an formation that flaunts them as much as possible.
Makes me wanna go ER too