Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Islam is the fastest growing religion in Japan

TuxedoMask

TuxedoMask

Leader of the offendicons

About time Japan got a taste of diversity. Hopefully anime will be phased out due to being haram.

I thought the Japanese were athiest.

they will probably stop letting their wives and women get out of the country and go to usa and europe to get whitened by white cock.
japs are already cucks and low t, they need something that make them more strict than before

they will probably stop letting their wives and women get out of the country and go to usa and europe to get whitened by white cock.
japs are already cucks and low t, they need something that make them more strict than before
japs eat too much estrogen filled soy, and let their women get breeded by white aryans

They are shinto
I think this is the case too. I had to do a project on Shinto back in high school
I hope they become more christian
Same. I think Christianity would help improve the seemingly apathetic culture common in East Asia. The world also needs China to become more Christian or else we’re heading for another Cold War

Most Japanese are either shinto or athiest

Most Japanese are either shinto or athiest
Most Japanese aren’t breeding either. It’s the perfect opportunity for migrants to replace the dying natives.

islam is actually very compatible with japanese culture

conformist, and doesn't encourage questioning higher power (whether be it sheikh/allah/emperor/boss)

it's way more based tho

Based. Hopefully Japan becomes a caliphat. The Japanese are unmatched in following societal rules, they could pull it of.

Fast growth from a tiny base. It’s like getting $2 from $1 and saying you got a 100% profit

I dont believe in this too much but Japs are smart

Fast growth from a tiny base. It’s like getting $2 from $1 and saying you got a 100% profit
@Shrek

For every couple that doesn't have kids, you need another couple to have 4 kids, just to balance it out and sustain current population. There is nothing crude about this, it's just maths

-Malcolm Collins

Most Japanese aren’t breeding either. It’s the perfect opportunity for migrants to replace the dying natives.
Japan making antinatalists everywhere cry in joy with their self-dooming birthrate.

must be turkaan and bangladeshi wageslaves they import and going on conversion drive, but won't make much difference there as most of them are booted out once their contractual term is over. also what ilieknothing said.

the great replacement theory.

They are shinto

I hope they become more christian
I thought Shinto and Buddhism is mixed in Japan. That mogs Abrahamic religions.

Yes buddhism had a great influence on japan and goes well with shinto, but I don't really know their exact history

Yes buddhism had a great influence on japan and goes well with shinto, but I don't really know their exact history
When Buddhism goes to another country, it absorbs some components of the native religion. During the time of the Japanese Empire in the 1800s, the Empire wanted to separate out the original Japanese religion from Buddhism, and this reconstructed religion is what is called Shinto. But in reality most Japanese follow a religion that is Buddhism with heavy influence from their native religion.

hopefully japan doesnt fall with the influx of muslim migrants. i get dirty looks on the street for even looking muslim.

fucking hate muslims for destroying reputation of currycels worldwide, as nobody can tell the difference between and indian/nepali and a paki sandnigger

Only 0.5% of Japan's population is Christian
But yeah Shinto and Buddhism mog hard Abrahamic religions

@Copexodius Maximus