Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Isnt it fucked how man beauty standards are always A-ok while foids are always off the charts?

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★
Men expect always the BARE minimum from women (that is, if they can choose, ofc).

Like, dont be a fat cow, dont whore around, and have a face that at least can be looked at without making us throw up or run away.

And they STILL think its "too much" "unrealistic" or whatever is the BS excuse in vogue today.

AND, they STILL have the nerve to say something like "while do i see so many 'hot girls' (they are not hot) with ugly guys, and not the other way around? Tee hee"

While, in reality, its ALWAYS (or almost) the other way around.

Its always nowadays a HTN (sometimes even a chadlite FFS, i mean, RIP dating market frfr) with a low tier becky (when he's LUCKY) or a fat cow with a busted ass face.

But go show those imumerous examples to a feminist, all she will say is "those are cherry picked examples" or some BS.

Men expectations in a woman are 70% of the path cleared out. While, if you flipped expectations of men to women, it wouldnt even cover 15% of what these WORTHLESS HOES ARE AFTER.

It's simple, hoeflation it's out of control and only sex androids can fix it.

Last edited:
I cant cope with how high their standards are, its sickening. I really doubt all incels are disgusting to look at, like is a 4/10 or 5/10 face really that hideous to look at?

They expect literal perfection with no shame

Wo- I mean foids are fucking hypocrites

Women are by nature more picky because they have the burden of pregnancy. Im not excusing any of their behaviour, just explaining it