Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Israel front in WW3

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
The Israelis realized going in to Gaza wasn't really possible. So they are playing the next move in the chess game, which is hitting targets in Gaza with long range and air attacks. And Israel is sieging Gaza. The siege and continued killing of civilians in Gaza by Israel is then the pretext for Iran's next moves. Which is getting their militias in Lebanon in Syria to send missiles into Israel.

Some people are saying the US will hit Iran's oil infrastructure on the Persian Gulf coast, if Iran keeps pushing this. But I don't think the US will, because that would send oil prices to the Moon, and a lot of countries in Asia depend on those oil exports. There is a reason China is sending some of its Navy ships into the Persian Gulf. The Chinese could also or may already have sent in heavy duty anti-ship missiles to Iran. The US Naval bases in the area could also potentially be hit by long range missiles. The Iranian army also could attack US military bases in Syria. What can the US do, its probably better to hit militia targets in Lebanon and Syria, if the Iranians push the conflict.

I don't think the Israeli siege of Gazans is a good idea. That is just such a rallying point for Muslims in the region and world. People understand that Israel has a right to hit targets of Hamas, and even that civilians are going to die in some of those attacks. But sieging an entire people is blatant war crimes, and the world has shown its not going to tolerate that. I am starting to think the Israelis will have to give up their control of Gaza.

The Israelis realized going in to Gaza wasn't really possible. So they are playing the next move in the chess game, which is hitting targets in Gaza with long range and air attacks. And Israel is sieging Gaza. The siege and continued killing of civilians in Gaza by Israel is then the pretext for Iran's next moves. Which is getting their militias in Lebanon in Syria to send missiles into Israel.

Some people are saying the US will hit Iran's oil infrastructure on the Persian Gulf coast, if Iran keeps pushing this. But I don't think the US will, because that would send oil prices to the Moon, and a lot of countries in Asia depend on those oil exports. There is a reason China is sending some of its Navy ships into the Persian Gulf. The Chinese could also or may already have sent in heavy duty anti-ship missiles to Iran. The US Naval bases in the area could also potentially be hit by long range missiles. The Iranian army also could attack US military bases in Syria. What can the US do, its probably better to hit militia targets in Lebanon and Syria, if the Iranians push the conflict.

I don't think the Israeli siege of Gazans is a good idea. That is just such a rallying point for Muslims in the region and world. People understand that Israel has a right to hit targets of Hamas, and even that civilians are going to die in some of those attacks. But sieging an entire people is blatant war crimes, and the world has shown its not going to tolerate that. I am starting to think the Israelis will have to give up their control of Gaza.
Israel did nothng wrong. Sandniggers shouldn't have elected hamas if they didn't want the kikes to bomb them.

The jews sure are giving Hamas a lot of time to prepare. I think they're scared of attacking Gaza cause their army is mostly full of foids. Are you really gonna roll into a dense urban warfare situation when half your fucking army looks like this?

soldiers-women.jpg

The jews are fucked if they actually think they can accomplish anything. Their only option to drop bombs from a distance.

The jews sure are giving Hamas a lot of time to prepare. I think they're scared of attacking Gaza cause their army is mostly full of foids. Are you really gonna roll into a dense urban warfare situation when half your fucking army looks like this?

soldiers-women.jpg

The jews are fucked if they actually think they can accomplish anything. Their only option to drop bombs from a distance.
Who's that girl 2nd from the left in the front row? :o
I need to ascend with her ASAP