Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Israel supporters here are very likely to be Mossad agents

Should Israel supporters be banned?

• Total voters
This war is really bringing out the chimp in people

your kind come to my country, stole what is rightfully ours. WHO is responsible for the moral decadence that exist in our world.

THE CHINK(slanted version of jews), WHO ARE UNWELCOME, UNWANTED AND THEY ARE EVERYWHERE
We are everywhere because we iq mog you.

We are everywhere because we iq mog you.

your race in the nutshell

The non stop shillers for Israel probably are

I support Israel for one simple reason. All muslims blindly support palestine, just because its the muslim side. So if a muslim were to break into my home and rape and kill my family they would support him too.

I support Israel for one simple reason. All muslims blindly support palestine, just because its the muslim side. So if a muslim were to break into my home and rape and kill my family they would support him too.
And if Jews were to break into your nation's media, academic and financial sectors?

if we can blackpill the world, we can keep up a wave of anti-semitism that will ultimately get sandniggers kyked because they will very likely go out like the dodo

@WuhanFriedPuppies and @fang are kikes, and I wouldn't be surprised if they were JIDF continuing their presence here.

@Mortis is sadly just a useful good goy supporting his overlords.

This is dumb. Why would a Muslim want to break into your home? How does that have any connection to Israel?

This is dumb. Why would a Muslim want to break into your home? How does that have any connection to Israel?
It doesn't. He's being nonsensical.

@
Mortis
Bibi told me once the conflict is over he will wire me my shekels.

Of course they should get banned, those fuckers are probably mossad agents. TKD!

Probably christians?
Nah, those who support Israel in India are hindus. They support kikestan because they hate muslim people, none reason besides it.

How is that nonsensical? He's pointing out the extreme loyalty muslims, blacks, jews and pretty much everyone except for whites have to their own group.

It's the OJ-trial, it's BLM, it's "Stop asian hate", it's brownoids during the world cup cheering for the country they haven't lived in for 3 generations instead of the nation they were born and raised in. People are tribalist and murder, rape, terrorism are not exempt from that tribalism. Look at the OJ Simpson trials, blacks didn't believe he was innocent, no it was just one of theirs and they could care less about the white people he killed, they even admit this. And god knows these sandniggers are exactly the same, if not worse.

This is not a dig at them, people to a certain extent should be tribal, whites should definitely be more tribal and their lack of tribalism is why they're losing their countries.

Last edited:
Bibi told me once the conflict is over he will wire me my shekels.
You're going to get jewed out of your shekels, buddy boyo. :feelskek: :feelshaha: :lul:

How is that nonsensical? He's pointing out the extreme loyalty muslims, blacks, jews and pretty much everyone except for whites have to their own group.

It's the OJ-trial, it's BLM, it's "Stop asian hate", it's brownoids during the world cup cheering for the country they haven't lived in for 3 generations instead of the nation they were born and raised in. People are tribalist and murder, rape, terrorism are not exempt from that tribalism. Look at the OJ Simpson trials, blacks didn't believe he was innocent, no it was just one of theirs and they could care less about the white people he killed, they even admit this. And god knows these sandniggers are exactly the same, if not worse.

This is not a dig at them, people to a certain extent should be tribal, whites should definitely be more tribal and their lack of tribalism is why they're losing their countries.
There are white Muslims. The earlier comment was nonsensical because Muslims have no reason to break into his home. Also if all groups are tribal why does that mean you should support Israel.

There are white Muslims. The earlier comment was nonsensical because Muslims have no reason to break into his home. Also if all groups are tribal why does that mean you should support Israel.
The part where he supports Israel is nonsensical I'll give you that, unless he's a jew of course.

That's about it though. you can be tribalist about your religion or your race. Most people are probably a bit of both. I don't think white muslims are respected by other muslims. at best they're trophies to be shown around like the infamous "based black guy" that boomer MAGAtards love. But in any case there are exceptions to the rule, not every individual in a group is tribal, but the majority is. I definitely don't respect white muslims.

And why does anyone have a reason to go into someones house and kill them? I don't know. These things happen. You can change the scenario to something more common like muslims beating someone up or do terrorism. I remember how a bunch of terrorist muslims were able to hide for a long time after their attacks in muslim neighborhoods, do you think white people would help him hide? Do you think if I blew up a bunch of shit those same muslims would help me hide? No.

The part where he supports Israel is nonsensical I'll give you that, unless he's a jew of course.

That's about it though. you can be tribalist about your religion or your race. Most people are probably a bit of both. I don't think white muslims are respected by other muslims. at best they're trophies to be shown around like the infamous "based black guy" that boomer MAGAtards love. But in any case there are exceptions to the rule, not every individual in a group is tribal, but the majority is. I definitely don't respect white muslims.

And why does anyone have a reason to go into someones house and kill them? I don't know. These things happen. You can change the scenario to something more common like muslims beating someone up or do terrorism. I remember how a bunch of terrorist muslims were able to hide for a long time after their attacks in muslim neighborhoods, do you think white people would help him hide? Do you think if I blew up a bunch of shit those same muslims would help me hide? No.
There are also native white Muslims. In primary school there was a blue eyed blonde Muslim from Bosnia.

Also most Muslims wouldn’t support a Muslim going into someone’s house and killing for no reason. Only Black Lives Matter niggers support criminals

@Caesercel Nigger, I see you browsing. Nuke the faggot, for fuck's sake.

@WuhanFriedPuppies and @fang are kikes, and I wouldn't be surprised if they were JIDF continuing their presence here.

傻逼傻逼操你妈,你妈大逼人人插,左插插那么右插插,插的你妈逼开花,你妈大逼鞋有血,操你妈了个逼濑嘢,你妈大逼转又转,操你妈了个逼来犯,整形师我来操你妈,你妈大逼人人插,插得你妈直开花,我来操你妈我来操你妈!

if you look at the history of this conflict you'll clearly see that the arabs aren't exactly innocent in all this

Last edited:
There are also native white Muslims. In primary school there was a blue eyed blonde Muslim from Bosnia.

Also most Muslims wouldn’t support a Muslim going into someone’s house and killing for no reason. Only Black Lives Matter niggers support criminals
Oh you're talking about those, well yeah they got conquered and forcefully converted at some point, I don't blame them but I wouldn't want them living in my society, their loyalty is probably more with other muslims than it is with other whites.

And most people wouldn't openly support another person of their tribe doing murders for no reason. But I'm not a mindreader I don't know what they're thinking. Like I said in my example, one of these terrorists was able to hide in a muslim neighborhood for a long time despite having killed dozens of innocent people.

Also something I see a lot is this "whataboutism" when they commit another murder or terror attack or whatever: they might not openly support it but they'll definitely openly have these kneejerk reactions and bring up crime from 10/20 years ago, even colonisation or the crusades to point out how white people also did bad things. And what I can read between the lines when they say that or they literally sometimes just say it: how white people kinda have it coming and deserve it.

I've seen enough of that and if every race is gonna act like that then so am I and I will not support muslims or jews especially since they both have done great damage to white people.

if you look at the history of this conflict you'll clearly see that the arabs aren't exactly innocent in all this
What does this even mean? What guilt are you talking about? How far back are we going? Is this supposed to be some White-guilt type of shit for slavery and the holocaust, but the sandnigger version of it?

Most Jewish men are ugly asf with shitty genes, not surprised so many of them ended up here and dont like all the jew bashing which is justified ofc

What does this even mean? What guilt are you talking about? How far back are we going? Is this supposed to be some White-guilt type of shit for slavery and the holocaust, but the sandnigger version of it?
Arabs had every intention to annhilate the jews ar every point. Not even close to white guilt.

Arabs had every intention to annhilate the jews ar every point. Not even close to white guilt.
The last time the Arabs did the kind of thing you're talking about against the Jews was in the medieval age. If we're digging up the crimes of people's ancestors, then I guess you're blaming Mongols today for the crimes of Genghis Khan too.

Can't we say the same about jews? It becomes redundant then
All jews blindly support israel
So if a jew were to break into my home and rape and kill my family they would support him too.
Which is pretty much what happened with Israel, lmao
The Moors housed millions of Jews when they were being fucked over by the Christians in Europe, the Palestine area had Jews as well living in peace before the Anglo-Zionist agreement, during the Spanish Inquisition they were allowed to flee to the Muslim dominated North Africa and Anatolia for survival. So I don't think it's accurate to say that at every point they had intentions to annihilate the Jews

Can't we say the same about jews? It becomes redundant then
There are actually many woke jews who oppose zionism. But there are muslims in fucking Bangladesh who support palestine. And its not the same as some white American wokester supporting some oppressed group unrelated to them. It even goes beyond the understandable urge to stand with your own tribe. A country like Pakistan has no business barring its citizens from visiting only one country in the entire world owing to a conflict that has nothing do with them.

Now this is hypothetical but if the situation was reversed and arabs were the settlers even then I'll bet that every muslim group would side with them. Yet there are orthodox jews who don't believe in zionism.

Of course I'm not saying that Israel is innocent in all this. The entire presence of jewsish population and its resultant jewsih state is owed to British colonialism of the palestinian locals which has only evolved into Israeli state. So palestinian resistence is justifiable. But I simply cannot blame the jewish settlers for Anglo mistakes. Nor is it justifiable to ask them to leave.

I'm sure if the entire region was ruled by an Arab state like Jordan, Syria or Egypt then peace would've been possible like the historic example you posted of moors. So it is not really palestinian independence that arabs seek. Nor it is the destruction of jews. What they truly oppose is a Jewish state. And in effect what they truly seek is muslim dominance. That's probably why they've constantly rejected the two state solution. They want to stake Arab claim over lands where Arabs aren't even living anymore.
The Moors housed millions of Jews when they were being fucked over by the Christians in Europe, the Palestine area had Jews as well living in peace before the Anglo-Zionist agreement, during the Spanish Inquisition they were allowed to flee to the Muslim dominated North Africa and Anatolia for survival. So I don't think it's accurate to say that at every point they had intentions to annihilate the Jews
My comment was particularly referring to the context of Israel-Palestine conflict.

Last edited:
The last time the Arabs did the kind of thing you're talking about against the Jews was in the medieval age. If we're digging up the crimes of people's ancestors, then I guess you're blaming Mongols today for the crimes of Genghis Khan too.
My comment was particularly referring to the context of Israel-Palestine conflict.

now they do because of the surrounding context but it's safe to say many groups would react similar if the jews imposed the same on them

now they do because of the surrounding context but it's safe to say many groups would react similar if the jews imposed the same on them
I've edited to better outline my view

There are actually many woke jews who oppose zionism. But there are muslims in fucking Bangladesh who support palestine. And its not the same as some white American wokester supporting some oppressed group unrelated to them. It even goes beyond the understandable urge to stand with your own tribe. A country like Pakistan has no business barring its citizens from visiting only one country in the entire world owing to a conflict that has nothing do with them.

Now this is hypothetical but if the situation was reversed and arabs were the settlers even then I'll bet that every muslim group would side with them. Yet there are orthodox jews who don't believe in zionism.

Of course I'm not saying that Israel is innocent in all this. The entire presence of jewsish population and its resultant jewsih state is owed to British colonialism of the palestinian locals which has only evolved into Israeli state. So palestinian resistence is justifiable. But I simply cannot blame the jewish settlers for Anglo mistakes. Nor is it justifiable to ask them to leave.

I'm sure if the entire region was ruled by an Arab state like Jordan, Syria or Egypt then peace would've been possible like the historic example you posted of moors. So it is not really palestinian independence that arabs seek. Nor it is the destruction of jews. What they truly oppose is a Jewish state. And in effect what they truly seek is muslim dominance. That's probably why they've constantly rejected the two state solution. They want to stake Arab claim over lands where Arabs aren't even living anymore.

We could say the same about Modi cucks in India, they blindly phul sapport sar to Israel when most don't know anything about what's going on there, that is millions of people, they do it because of a common ground that they hate Muslims. Similarly the Muslims in Bangladesh feel the same way but towards the Palestinian side, and it's like this because of Islamic doctrine, the emphasis of being an "Ummah". I'd argue that hating a group is a weaker, a less justifiable common ground than supporting someone from the same religion but different tribe.

So you're right about Muslims supporting each other's actions when it's against a non-Muslim, but we can say that for anything which unites people on a common ground, the amount of exceptions occurring would be how strong their doctrine reinforces the hivemind. Tribes support each other's actions even if they don't fully understand the situation at present, similarly people from the same country support each other's actions and two groups might hate a certain thing and then justify each other's actions because of that common ground (Israel and Modi supporters). It's just that for Muslims there's a less chance of someone having a differing view, but that's due to Islamic doctrine's strength on promoting the hivemind.
Not far fetched, Islam is about taking over
Agreed both sides have their justifications
They rejected the 2 state solution because it's pathetic, imagine getting evicted from your home, then being offered 50% of it and only the shitty part, the landlocked and less fertile part, any self respecting man would have the arrogance to not accept it at all and try to take back the entire house.

In that case it never happened. There already were Jewish neighborhoods all over the place in Palestine prior to the creation of Israel and they were coexisting peacefully with the Arabs. The Zionists came and fucked it all up.

We could say the same about Modi cucks in India, they blindly phul sapport sar to Israel when most don't know anything about what's going on there, that is millions of people, they do it because of a common ground that they hate Muslims.

From what I've gathered I'm not even sure if most pajeets fully understand the conflict so you're right about that. But I don't think there are "millions" of those. And if I'm correct, they are not helping Israel in any financial, material or political manner. So their support is almost namesake.

. Similarly the Muslims in Bangladesh feel the same way but towards the Palestinian side, and it's like this because of Islamic doctrine, the emphasis of being an "Ummah".
Totally different things. Just because their support is blind doesn't mean it comes from the same mindset.

I'd argue that hating a group is a weaker, a less justifiable common ground than supporting someone from the same religion but different tribe.
I agree. But I'd argue that finding common ground in facing a similar type of oppression is good enough.

imagine getting evicted from your home,
I believe there's more to the story.

In that case it never happened. There already were Jewish neighborhoods all over the place in Palestine prior to the creation of Israel and they were coexisting peacefully with the Arabs. The Zionists came and fucked it all up.

JFL

people support Israel because they help us get rid of muslims

muslims and sandniggers are disgusting rats and should be all eradicated

if Israel help us to do that- glory to Israel!

if Serbia helps us to do that- glory to Serbia!

JFL

people support Israel because they help us get rid of muslims

muslims and sandniggers are disgusting rats and should be all eradicated

if Israel help us to do that- glory to Israel!

if Serbia helps us to do that- glory to Serbia!
Yahudi