Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Israel vs. Palestine NY Protest LIVE GTFIH

WØLF

WØLF

Still a comfy NEET
★★★★★
Last edited:
amerimutt moment

I hate Shitmerica beyond belief.

Hope those thugs stay in jail :feelscomfy:

amerimutt moment
I hate Shitmerica beyond belief.
Hope those thugs stay in jail :feelscomfy:
I wish every pro Palestinian soy and foid went to Palestine or anywhere in the middle east and protested there like the real HAMAS supporters they claim they are. They would get kidnapped and thrown off a building because they’re all faggots lmao

What a joke of a country.....
It really went downhill after the 1950´s.
Seems like the new ´American dream´, is to stack your cash and leave.

Since it threatens Jewish interests, they will crack down on it. When the leftists were doing BLM riots, they were fine with it.

Storming a campus in tactical gear....
Col. Douglas Macgregor said, that in some cases snipers are positioned on rooftops
of the college campus:lul:
Freedom of speech? democracy? Where?

I wish every pro Palestinian soy and foid went to Palestine or anywhere in the middle east and protested there like the real HAMAS supporters they claim they are. They would get kidnapped and thrown off a building because they’re all faggots lmao
:feelsYall:

btw long to no see black king

THE WORLD IS ENDING I CAN FEEL IT

psyop playing out before our eyes

this sandnigger conflict isn't our problem

:feelsYall:

btw long to no see black king
Thank u my polish nigga. I never really left, I just stopped being as active as I used to be, only posting a few times a month at most. I think I’m going to be on more often now though :feelscomfy:

Last edited:
Thank u my polish nigga. I never really left, I just stopped being as active as I used to be, only posting a few times a month at most. I think I’m back for good now though :feelscomfy:
i myself got banned for 5 months

Since it threatens Jewish interests, they will crack down on it. When the leftists were doing BLM riots, they were fine with it.

View attachment 1151268
Yet, BLM was also supported by Palestine. But it was also funded by the democrats who wanted to get trump down so it was considered ok

hope that Chadenstein will murder them all( in fallout 2 )

long story kind of weird doxxing but i'm now fine
You gotta be one unhinged nigga to get so angry that you take it upon yourself to personally find and publicly leak some rando on the internet’s location and information. I knew you were different but damn :dafuckfeels:

You gotta be one unhinged nigga to get so angry that you take it upon yourself to personally find and publicly leak some rando on the internet’s location and information. I knew you were different but damn :dafuckfeels:
nah that was mistake niggaman

nah that was mistake niggaman
DD3A70D2 B500 466B 8C29 D0AA98B95442

Whatever you say mr. polski saar…

i hope some people die or get horrible injuries
i laugh when NTs on protests get their eyes shot out by police!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back