Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Israel worried that crazy US Christian Evangelicals are starting to think Israel isn't important to God

IncelGolem

IncelGolem

Veteran

For those who don't know, evangelical christians are a group of powerful right-wing christians (e.g. former Vice President Pence, former President George W Bush, current Speaker of the House Mike Johnson) that are a main reason the Republican party tends to steer Pro-Israel.

Israel is worried that the younger generation of U.S. Christians don't believe Jews are the "chosen people" or that supporting Israel is god's desire.

Their dumbass solution:
“Now, as younger generations of Evangelicals appear to be turning away, Israel must seek to cultivate new sources of popular support among some of the fastest-growing demographic groups in America – like Hispanics and Asian Americans. If they don’t do this, and fast, in 10-20 years when Israel finds itself in need of emergency American aid, there might not be anyone there to offer it.”
Imagine Hispanics and Asians giving away their tax dollars to greedy Jews in Israel - WTF for?:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

@tehgymcel420 @blackpillednigga

I am a young Evangelical Christian and I will never support that cucked state Israel. How could you be "God's Chosen" then support faggot parades in Tel Aviv. Destroy them off the holy land please.

why are they worried? I thought they said that they dont need no western support to hold their country?

Oy vey! Dont you dare stop giving me shekels goyim!

@faded

explain this, you dirty jew dwarf.

Why don't you stop stealing our money you NYC millionaire thieving midget?

@faded

explain this, you dirty jew dwarf.

Why don't you stop stealing our money you NYC millionaire thieving midget?

For those who don't know, evangelical christians are a group of powerful right-wing christians (e.g. former Vice President Pence, former President George W Bush, current Speaker of the House Mike Johnson) that are a main reason the Republican party tends to steer Pro-Israel.

Israel is worried that the younger generation of U.S. Christians don't believe Jews are the "chosen people" or that supporting Israel is god's desire.

Their dumbass solution:

Imagine Hispanics and Asians giving away their tax dollars to greedy Jews in Israel - WTF for?:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

@tehgymcel420 @blackpillednigga
Those groups tend be libtards, which ironically make them more based on the Israel question (even a broken clock.is right twice a day)

Those groups tend be libtards, which ironically make them more based on the Israel question (even a broken clock.is right twice a day)
The fuck are you talking about? How are they libtards? They are right-wing tards.

It’s really ironic that so many Jews dislike evangelicals so much when evangelicals are really the only demographic enthusiastically supporting Israel. It’s great the young generation is waking up and supporting more traditional theology, at least in this case.

@faded have you subverted the west yet

It’s really ironic that so many Jews dislike evangelicals so much when evangelicals are really the only demographic enthusiastically supporting Israel. It’s great the young generation is waking up and supporting more traditional theology, at least in this case.
U.S. Jews like to virtue-signal as "liberals". But when it comes to them they want billions of our taxes to kill muslims.

Frankly, Muslims didn't do anything to me. If anything, I like how they deal with femi-nazis.

I've met many Jews who want Americans to pay for more military aid to Israel to kill Palestinians but still insist they are "LiBeRaL":feelstastyman:

U.S. Jews like to virtue-signal as "liberals". But when it comes to them they want billions of our taxes to kill muslims.

Frankly, Muslims didn't do anything to me. If anything, I like how they deal with femi-nazis.

I've met many Jews who want Americans to pay for more military aid to Israel to kill Palestinians but still insist they are "LiBeRaL":feelstastyman:
Jfl this describes Bill Maher to a tee. I wouldn’t be surprised if Dems lose some support this election cycle because Jews want more enthusiastic support for Israel. They’d probably still pretend to be a typical Dem anyways

Am going to move to Israel and watch Dbdr at full MAXIMUM volume until my neighbors kill me or I get deported

I would never support destroying the Jews because our Lord Jesus Christ was a Jew.
Jews supposedly are a special people who have to follow 613 commandments the rest of us don't. The fake state of Israel has failed at that over and over again.

So if you are religious - why would you sign up to support a condemned people? What happens to you during the rapture when you support Israel?
@Evangelioncel

Last edited: