Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Israeli foid is mad that hamas didnt rape her

Emotional rape, that's how foids feel when a subhuman enters their vicinity

I’d love to rape that meat hole and teach her lesson! Fuckijgn spoiled stuck up slut!!!!

I’d love to rape that meat hole and teach her lesson! Fuckijgn spoiled stuck up slut!!!!
She's pretty subhuman in motion. Picture doesnt show reality

She’s probably the biggest attention whore of the century

She’s probably the biggest attention whore of the century
When they captured her her pussy was probably soaking. She was thinking she was gonna get gangbang raped all day

But it's your le heckin personality inkwell :soy::foidSoy:

So she wants to get raped? I'm sure a few of the lads here would be more then happy to help.

So she wants to get raped? I'm sure a few of the lads here would be more then happy to help.

The time is now my white and black niggas

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Absolutely over for kikecels. Their own women want to be brutally kidnapped and raped by masc sandnigger BVLLs, how can they cope? :feelshaha:

Sandniggers cock onry

This is good. For how many the kikes unleashed terror on the world, now they're suffering some of the consequences, except for some.of the honorary humans (kikes aren't humans) like @faded and General Alek.

She's a witch no wonder as to why she was made to watch lol

Emotional rape, that's how foids feel when a subhuman enters their vicinity

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

As sub-Chad men, we can "emotionally rape" feminists like this just by smiling at them.

"Emotional rape" = anything a man does, that she doesn't like. Obviously, this includes being ugly as a man.