Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Israeli soldiers cheering when they shoot unarmed Palestinians

• Thread starter Deleted member 1617
  • Start date
Only defending themselves goyim

all those sand nigger countries are fucked so I don't see why this makes a difference

Palestine is not even a real country ffs.

Palestine is not even a real country ffs.
tumblr_n72at1E8TL1smcbm7o1_250.gif

Snipe the sandniggers.

Hopefully those Zionist scum will be wiped out.

Fuck the Jews and the Muslims. They'll be the downfall of the west and their own countries too.

Fuck the Jews and the Muslims. They'll be the downfall of the west and their own countries too.
The west downfall is down to weak western men who don't put their women in check

The west downfall is down to weak western men who don't put their women in check
That too. Slowly but surely the white race is going to die out, without a struggle. Sad.

I believe all jews should live in Israel and i want their cancerous influence in the west routed out. That being said Israel has to put up with awful terrorism. At this point i'd actually consider buying a part of another country and just sending the Palestinians there to keep them away from the Israelis. This shit has to stop.

This is why we Irishmen stay neutral in conflicts.

Nikki Haley the crypto Jewish whore is talking of humanitarianism, while ignoring Israel's persecution of Palestinians.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back