Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion It blows my mind that some people actually think culture is improving

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
The way I see society (at least here in the UK and other fairly similar countries like the US) is that technology is improving but culture is getting worse.

So if it was 1992 the "vibe" around me in society would be better because the culture would be better. However, I would have no internet and a computer that was very basic compared to what I have now. And either no mobile phone or a very basic one.

Is that what you guys mostly think too?

I think some left-wingers genuinely think culture is getting better. However a lot seem to sense something is wrong even if they can't bring themselves to change ideology.

That's all really! Just some thoughts :feelsstudy: :feelsjuice:

I thought about it too.
Strangely, when communication is enhanced and made easier between humans, culture becomes flooded with garbage.

As if human attention span decreases due to the high speed low delay communication.

I also live in the UK too but I don't really go outside. Would you say that the degradation of culture is mainly online or are there examples you can point to irl?

I guess that's why I used the word "vibe".

I do feel like society is more negative and serious now, but it's hard to say for sure. Everything is just... heavier. Political correctness, stuff on TV, etc.

Also it depends on your values. For example I see the gay and trans flag flying outside NHS hospitals here, I see more mixed race couples, etc. But whether these things are good, bad or neutral depends on your own personal values.

Whoever is telling you that it's getting easier are probably born prieveliged i.e. a tall male or a fucking hole. Nothing's getting better and the majority who don't fit in with the elites will outweigh the minority prieveliged niggers

I guess that's why I used the word "vibe".

I do feel like society is more negative and serious now, but it's hard to say for sure. Everything is just... heavier. Political correctness, stuff on TV, etc.

Also it depends on your values. For example I see the gay and trans flag flying outside NHS hospitals here, I see more mixed race couples, etc. But whether these things are good, bad or neutral depends on your own personal values.
All of it is bad, because of them of who you mentioned I'm here. I should be with someone or in the job I love but I am not and I will never find one because all women are stupid enough to follow the Jewish Chad harem roulette game. It was better when no sjw autists ever got a voice. Because in the end the world is being destroyed by idiotic black poop manchildren

That's what the normies think of anyway. Progressivism and shit.

More like libs. How can culture improve in this cooperatist hellhole?

Even tech produces either only useless gadgets or is used to enrich the owning class further, who then reinvests that into corrupting our politicians.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back