Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It brings me joy to know that cuck intelligence agents are reading this site and learning their wives are currently sucking Chad's cock

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
Lmao these vermin are the scum of the fucking earth. And before you say they don't browse here, honestly, you underestimate 1) how stupid our countries are and 2) how USELESS intelligence agents actually are at anything effective like combating terrorism, so it's natural for these subhumans to come and deal with dangerous inkwells.

Hey, Israel's bitch puppet? Chad is currently 9 inches deep in your wife, sorry she's just not a sexual person with you sweaty.

Suifuel for sergeant incels

they already know , tracking their wives and finding them at a tyrones house every weekend

Lmao these vermin are the scum of the fucking earth. And before you say they don't browse here, honestly, you underestimate 1) how stupid our countries are and 2) how USELESS intelligence agents actually are at anything effective like combating terrorism, so it's natural for these subhumans to come and deal with dangerous inkwells.

Hey, Israel's bitch puppet? Chad is currently 9 inches deep in your wife, sorry she's just not a sexual person with you sweaty.
Terabased and accurate. Great job defending your Jewish masters FBI/CIA!

Glownigger, are you mad you thought you would be a sooper dooper speshul agent and instead you're stuck at a deskjob watching incels talk about how fucking stupid women are?
You sad you didn't get to be James Bond, and instead have to scroll through blackpill threads mocking how pathetic you are?

It's interesting to study the psychology of intelligence officers and what makes them tick. They're highly amoral and pragmatic, very conscientious and utilitarian. They're rarely idealists and see themselves as a constant in a sea of change.

The glownigger reading your posts does so in a detached and almost a mechanistic way. Make no mistake, they cannot sympathize with you the way the average person might. They see you as a target. All of your plights and suffering is background noise to them. If they can use it against you, they will do so without remorse.

They also cannot be black pilled. They'll see black pills as things we - their targets - believe in, rather than it being cold, harsh truths about reality. And so, they'll read all of the science behind the black pills thrown their way and they'll see it the way you would Dianetics if you infiltrated Scientology.

It's interesting to study the psychology of intelligence officers and what makes them tick. They're highly amoral and pragmatic, very conscientious and utilitarian. They're rarely idealists and see themselves as a constant in a sea of change.

The glownigger reading your posts does so in a detached and almost a mechanistic way. Make no mistake, they cannot sympathize with you the way the average person might. They see you as a target. All of your plights and suffering is background noise to them. If they can use it against you, they will do so without remorse.

They also cannot be black pilled. They'll see black pills as things we - their targets - believe in, rather than it being cold, harsh truths about reality. And so, they'll read all of the science behind the black pills thrown their way and they'll see it the way you would Dianetics if you infiltrated Scientology.
good post

JFL I think you are overestimating them massively, most of them are probably cucked morons like 99% of the population.

JFL I think you are overestimating them massively, most of them are probably cucked morons like 99% of the population.
Overestimating? Not at all. They aren't supermen and women. They're just like you and me. I'm just explaining their general personality traits in the aggregate.

fucking based

I don’t blame them tbh. There’s people on this site that have actually killed people.

I don’t blame them tbh. There’s people on this site that have actually killed people.
Lmao as if this isn't true for basically any other even slightly popular site.

I'm also wondering about this. There might be future murderers here (just like anywhere else on the Internet), but nobody that I could reasonably accuse of actually having done it.

TERABASED
I'm also wondering about this. There might be future murderers here (just like anywhere else on the Internet), but nobody that I could reasonably accuse of actually having done it.
We're more harmless than chads with "good personality" who usually abuse their gfs tbh. Very few posters here would abuse their gf if they found one.