Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This Site Will NEVER Get Taken Down (The Threats That It Would Are To Hide Ulterior Motives)

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
I hope you guys realize a place like this is literally what government agencies want for us, all of their threats are nothing but posturing for the public

1. They need sites like this around (especially this site since its the #1 watering hole for incels) for purposes of researching and understanding the psychology of men like us, so they can find better ways to keep all the upcoming incels docile and blue pilled

If sites like this weren't around, it would be very hard to gather data, we basically helped 2 million dollars circulate through various organizations, trust me, they want us here

2. Having us gather here is to the benefit of government agencies because; were in the public, they can get our IP Addresses (VPN or not it doesn't matter, don't underestimate them, they have yours and mines already), they can track the progression of our psyche using language analytics software (certain sequences of phrases and words allude to ones mental state and may indicate that they are about to attempt to commit a crime or harm themselves)

3. Do you really think they would prefer that this site gets taken down, and all of us retreat to some deep web forum and start using Tor, and start getting more tech savy and cautious, that's not to their benefit or to the benefit of the public

All of these threats are to hide their ulterior motives that they actually do want us around but they want us to "be tame", be good little research subjects, as not to cause any "events" (tragedies) from taking place, because if such events take place and were still around, IT WOULD BE VERY DIFFICULT TO EXPLAIN TO THE PUBLIC NPC's THAT DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW THE WORLD WORKS, WHY THE SITE IS STILL UP (IT WOULD CAUSE MASSIVE MEDIA OUTRAGE)

Even if the site is a danger to the public in that sense, they still need the site up to prevent future dangerous acts, you can't tell a normie that because they have a minds of children and don't understand that in tactics and warfare sacrifices have to be made (you definitely can't tell a woman that)

The threats of the site getting taken down are like reverse psychology

"We definitely don't want you guys in the public where we can observe you, act up too much and we'll make it so that we can no longer properly monitor individuals that we think are a danger to society" :feelskek:

So don't fall for the lies, as it stands now, they want and need us to be here, so they can create preventative measures and develop ways to prevent male youth from sharing a similar "psychosis" (as they would label it)

Last edited:
Language analytics can tell when someone is about to commit a crime?

What about Elliot Rodger, Christopher Harper-Mercer, and Alek Minassian?

good i dont want this site to be taken down

Idk tbh, almost everyone wants this site taken down. But you have pretty solid points tbf.

This gives us celebrity status.

I hope you guys realize a place like this is literally what government agencies want for us, all of their threats are nothing but posturing for the public

1. They need sites like this around (especially this site since its the #1 watering hole for incels) for purposes of researching and understanding the psychology of men like us, so they can find better ways to keep all the upcoming incels docile and blue pilled

If sites like this weren't around, it would be very hard to gather data, we basically helped 2 million dollars circulate through various organizations, trust me, they want us here

2. Having us gather here is to the benefit of government agencies because; were in the public, they can get our IP Addresses (VPN or not it doesn't matter, don't underestimate them, they have yours and mines already), they can track the progression of our psyche using language analytics software (certain sequences of phrases and words allude to ones mental state and may indicate that they are about to attempt to commit a crime or harm themselves)

3. Do you really think they would prefer that this site gets taken down, and all of us retreat to some deep web forum and start using Tor, and start getting more tech savy and cautious, that's not to their benefit or to the benefit of the public

All of these threats are to hide their ulterior motives that they actually do want us around but the want us to "be time" as not to cause any "events" from taking place, because if such events take place and were still around IT WOULD BE VERY DIFFICULT TO EXPLAIN TO THE PUBLIC NPC's THAT DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW THE WORLD WORKS WHY THE SITE IS STILL UP

Even if the site is a danger, they still need to site up to prevent future dangerous acts, you can't tell a normie that because they have a minds of children and don't understand that in tactics and warfare sacrifices have to be made (you definitely can't tell a woman that)

"We definitely don't want you guys in the public where we can observe you, act up too much and we'll make it so that we can no longer properly monitor individuals that we think are a danger to society" :feelskek:

So don't fall for the lies, as it stands now, they want and need us to be here, so they can create preventative measures and develop ways to prevent male youth from sharing a similar "psychosis" (as they would label it)

why did 8chan go down?

too many pressured cloudflare and their new cdn, and their registar, etc

If they really want to track us they should put us all in one country/island and make our civilization(and pay us money so we can be neets)

got to search up ways to harm people for it to work

why did 8chan go down?

too many pressured cloudflare and their new cdn, and their registar, etc

Too much CP spamming, it wasn't really an incel forum, the current target for analysis are incels, they already have many organizations and millions of resources dedicated to child predators, and most importantly, the ones worth catching (CP rings) operate on the deep web, not in public

8 Chan was just an easy target as it had no use, there was no data to gather, and it wasn't really that much of an active site to begin with

Too much CP spamming, it wasn't really an incel forum, the current target for analysis are incels, they already have many organizations and millions of resources dedicated to child predators, and most importantly, the ones worth catching (CP rings) operate on the deep web, not in public

8 Chan was just an easy target as it had no use, there was no data to gather, and it wasn't really that much of an active site to begin with

It would be hilarious if the owner of .co would put the definition of incel on the header of all pages:

"Incel: Non-good looking male"

so all these guys hating on incels would be forced to admit they're incel

You are right.
This is a very centralized place for incels.
Easy to monitor.
Now imagine incels spreading all over the internet and even into the deep web, feds will easily lose the overview.

Yes it can, not 100%, but it can indicate likely who is more likely to commit a crime

We always hear about the stories they didn't prevent, but we need to understand that there are many more stories we didn't hear about THAT GOVERNMENT ORGANIZATIONS DID PREVENT

You can't catch them all, but think of all of the mass shootings they probably stopped from happening or all the terrorist bombings that would have happened had they not intervened

this site is cucked aswell you can't say certain things anymore you'll get insta warned

lab rats.co
involuntary experiments

Have there actually been threats to have this site taken down??? Why? We're just venting

Have there actually been threats to have this site taken down??? Why? We're just venting
Joined jan 23rd 2020

Oh boy you dunno. This site gets taken down regularly. It used to be incels.me, then incels.is, then now its incels.co.

We’re Treated like a terrorist organization and to think that the only crime we’re guilty of is being sub8. All we desire is to love and be loved.
How tall are you?

To be fair they did try to take it down in the past, although we just found a host in a country that doesn't give a fuck

I don't even think that was legit, and if government agencies really wanted to take the site down they wouldn't even let you change hosts, I believe giving us the illusion of "victory" is part of the ploy

I agree with all points made.

What makes us quite separate from other study subjects is that they know that 80% of men could become blackpilled. We are threatening their delicate house of cards. They need to understand how and why men become blackpilled so they can stop it spreading. A bit like how they need samples of bacteria to study and understand in order to combat its contagion.

I've seen credible information that one of the admins is in the military.

Joined jan 23rd 2020

Oh boy you dunno. This site gets taken down regularly. It used to be incels.me, then incels.is, then now its incels.co.
They voluntary changed from .is to .co

.is still redirects here

I've seen credible information that one of the admins is in the military.

They voluntary changed from .is to .co

.is still redirects here
shit. I know .me wasn't though right?

What makes us quite separate from other study subjects is that they know that 80% of men could become blackpilled. We are threatening their delicate house of cards. They need to understand how and why men become blackpilled so they can stop it spreading

This, but the irony is they can't stop it from spreading, because its too late to stop it, and because they are blue pilled they don't get it, they don't understand its too late, imagine if christian organizations started investing millions into researching tinder to gain an understanding of female sexuality and to try and curb or stop rampant female promiscuity, its like that, they are just wasting millions of dollars, the answer is right in their face, but they can't stop believing in their false "just world" perspective so "THERE JUST HAS TO BE A WAY TO STOP THIS" JFL

You can't stop women from being whores in the same way that you can't stop men of this and the coming generations from being black pilled

They can monitor me all they want I guess. It's actually cool, my whole life I was ignored and alone (guessing most other incels were too) and now people are being paid to research us?

"any publicity is good publicity"

To be fair they did try to take it down in the past, although we just found a host in a country that doesn't give a fuck
I see why knajjd is mod here since the beginning.

United States is just 1984maxxing, nothing you can do despite knowing their motivations.

Best thing you can do is unplug from society.

Based and @BlkPillPres -ed

I'm not sure on how national security agencies will keep the upcoming generations of men bluepilled if female hypergamy keeps rising, I doubt they'll be able to find a way to keep men from learning about the blackpill as rejections, poor treatment and ostracization from females will keep them on-track to find groups like incels.co. They may be able to brainwash and indoctrinate men whose minds are weak, but men who are capable of understanding the blackpill and see females through a realistic lens will be a real challenge to keep bluepilled. I can't really think of any ways to keep the upcoming generations docile and allegiant to feminism.

I'm not sure on how national security agencies will keep the upcoming generations of men bluepilled if female hypergamy keeps rising

JFL and that's what those idiots don't understand because they are so blue pilled, it can't be stopped

All of these threats are to hide their ulterior motives that they actually do want us around but they want us to "be tame", be good little research subjects, as not to cause any "events" (tragedies) from taking place, because if such events take place and were still around, IT WOULD BE VERY DIFFICULT TO EXPLAIN TO THE PUBLIC NPC's THAT DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW THE WORLD WORKS, WHY THE SITE IS STILL UP (IT WOULD CAUSE MASSIVE MEDIA OUTRAGE)

Even if the site is a danger to the public in that sense, they still need the site up to prevent future dangerous acts, you can't tell a normie that because they have a minds of children and don't understand that in tactics and warfare sacrifices have to be made (you definitely can't tell a woman that)

So you're basically saying that it's Over for Low IQ future ERcels who post on Incel forums?

Brutal ngl

Jokes on them though, the ones more likely to carry out those attacks will be the Incels in Denial who didnt even get to this point to cope with fellowcels. It will be the ones consumed by complete rage from blackpill overdose.

Having us gather here is to the benefit of government agencies because; were in the public, they can get our IP Addresses (VPN or not it doesn't matter, don't underestimate them, they have yours and mines already), they can track the progression of our psyche using language analytics software (certain sequences of phrases and words allude to ones mental state and may indicate that they are about to attempt to commit a crime or harm themselves)
I think you're right. Even the word cuck is banned on Youtube now. Not just that, but I noticed that certain comments I attempt to post won't show up, depending on how I phrase it. This shit is Orwelian AF.
I've seen GL men be called incel solely for expressing uncucked beliefs.

There is always a risk the site owners moneymaxx to the point where they ascend and then become bluepilled, or sell the site to disney or similar.

I kind of gathered that from all the glowies orbiting the forum tbh

You think you can make inceldom a politically correct globohomo approved label? :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Normies don't give a fuck if you are a pedophile or not, they will call you a pedo because (to them) pedos are evil and since incels are devil incarnate they're obviously also pedos. They will also call you nazi, rapist, murderer for the exact same reason. Stop playing their shitty game and care what they think about you, it's a game you can by design never win.
You think you can make inceldom a politically correct globohomo approved label? :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Normies don't give a fuck if you are a pedophile or not, they will call you a pedo because (to them) pedos are evil and since incels are devil incarnate they're obviously also pedos. They will also call you nazi, rapist, murderer for the exact same reason. Stop playing their shitty game and care what they think about you, it's a game you can by design never win.
You think rapecels and pedocels bring bad public image? What about feminists raising slogans like kill all men and faggots raping young boys? No controversy surrounding them.

It's not about rape advocates and pedos, globohomo will spare no excuse to push back against anyone who doesn't approve of foid tyranny. Pedo and rape is just an excuse
Even if there are no rape/pedo cels, it doesn’t matter.
They will blame us anyway.
its not about what we are and what we aren’t, it’s how sub-human we look like
and now you are trying to censor the "extreme"cels just like how they banned you for being extreme lol.

Are you against feminism, would you restrict women's rights if you could? if yes, you already are a monster
This is cucked and bluepilled. Do not take away our free speech to appease to outsiders.
They won't , and they won't have any reason to give a shit about us if we are not seen as a threat

maybe r/ForeverAlone is an alternative for you?
@Kuuro @Blackpillapologist @Mainländer @ItsOver4cel

thoughts? why are new rules being installed? maybe to reduce "public outrage"?

Society is garbage and cucked, old boy.

It would be hilarious if the owner of .co would put the definition of incel on the header of all pages:

so all these guys hating on incels would be forced to admit they're incel
Indeed.
lab rats.co
involuntary experiments
Squeaks me
I agree with all points made.

What makes us quite separate from other study subjects is that they know that 80% of men could become blackpilled. We are threatening their delicate house of cards. They need to understand how and why men become blackpilled so they can stop it spreading. A bit like how they need samples of bacteria to study and understand in order to combat its contagion.
I concur, gonecel.

This is the sweetest of the honey pots

jfl at u guys thinking people actually care what we post on here.

maybe the only thing they care about is if a guy says hes gonna shoot up a school.

cant believe u guys actually thought someone cared about us for a couple seconds

jfl at u guys thinking people actually care what we post on here.

maybe the only thing they care about is if a guy says hes gonna shoot up a school.

cant believe u guys actually thought someone cared about us for a couple seconds
why would the F-B-I invest millions then to investigate this place?

Surveilling a site to see if someone may threaten to shoot up a school doesnt cost that much money

Glowies are getting blackpilled themselves:feelsthink::feelsLSD:
There’s some poor bastard data analyst watching over this threads and realizing the brutal reality of this world.

There’s some poor bastard data analyst watching over this threads and realizing the brutal reality of this world.
That's the best part :feelskek:

The analysts are probably forced to see a shrink for this very reason, but people in that field know that their jobs are at risk if they indicate they are compromised and they know exactly what to say to convince their shrink that the content is not affecting them (making the entire process pointless)

A lot of men are getting black pilled in these agencies and there's nothing that can be done to stop it, because you can't erase an undeniable truth that been presented to someone.

Nobody can "unsee" the black pill.

There's a lot of losers in law enforcement reflecting on their live of sexual failures and licking up Chad's scraps (if they get anything at all), and they are being "radicalized" whether they realize it or not lol.

@IncelKing @Lv99_BixNood thoughts on this thread? Is there any way this forum could be taken down? Or was OP right?

This makes sense, especially when all the "extreme" content is taken down. Not because it threatens the site, but more that it doesn't cause the NPCs to question reality.