Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal It can't get any more brutal than this

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
I'm at a restaurant now with a friend and while she was up to buy an ice cream and some snacks for me a hot short Chinese toilet walked in :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: and I shit you not, a short bald White man was standing in the queue and he got utterly height-mogged by her.

Imagine being White and getting height-mogged by a Noodlewhore.

To be fair, he's more likely a Sex Haver than me. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

nooldes hate negros so don't get your hopes up with her

I'm at a restaurant now with a friend and while she was up to buy an ice cream and some snacks for me a hot short Chinese toilet walked in :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: and I shit you not, a short bald White man was standing in the queue and he got utterly height-mogged by her.

restaurant with a friend and while she ............................................

then i stopped reading

welcome to chads.is

joker

If you're an average-looking male (or an inkwell) and balding, it's prett much clear that "mother" nature is pushing you towards suicide.

What a cruel existence.

I am 5'1". Most noodlewhores height mog me.

wait what height were they

you're lucky to have a foid friend.

i'm not one of the guys here that will call you chad or fakecel for that.

I'm aware and accept the fact that there are differing levels of loneliness and inceldom among men out in the real world and in this community.

as for me i don't have any friends and no prospects whatsoever of finding a foid.