Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT crowd thinks not wanting black women is racism and also wanting black women is racism.

mänline

mänline

Half man, full child (of God)
★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/itg0j9/35_of_incels_would_not_date_a_black_woman/?utm_content=media&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_name=0af38b3fc88341449bfc1dfe17e4c528&utm_source=embedly&utm_term=itg0j9
Screenshot   2020 10 01T204403208

Weird fascination and wanting sex = racist

Screenshot   2020 10 01T204801860

Not wanting black women = racist

BTW, there can be a thousand reasons not wanting to date/marry a black women, which has nothing to do with special resentment against black woman or assumed general unattractiveness of them (which is also not racist). When you live in an almost ethnically homogenous area you have high chances for a lot of fights (and especially for your future kids), which not everyone want to deal with.I don't know if being against race-mixing in general would count as racist, but this also is a reason. And also a strong desire for similarity (culturally and ethnically) in your partner may be a cause.

Wether you vote yes or no, you can't win. Just like the upcoming election in the US. Good luck with that shit show my fellow US cels.
Wether you vote yes or no, you can't win. Just like the upcoming election in the US. Good luck with that shit show my fellow US cels.

Last edited:
Women wouldn't date me 100%. Is that racism against me? Those bitches should be arrested.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/itg0j9/35_of_incels_would_not_date_a_black_woman/?utm_content=media&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_name=0af38b3fc88341449bfc1dfe17e4c528&utm_source=embedly&utm_term=itg0j9
View attachment 348719
Weird fascination and wanting sex = racist

View attachment 348722
Not wanting black women = racist

BTW, there can be a thousand reasons not wanting to date/marry a black women, which has nothing to do with special resentment against black woman or assumed general unattractiveness of them (which is also not racist). When you live in an almost ethnically homogenous area you have high chances for a lot of fights (and especially for your future kids), which not everyone want to deal with.I don't know if being against race-mixing in general would count as racist, but this also is a reason. And also a strong desire for similarity (culturally and ethnically) in your partner may be a cause.

Just try to get with an ethnic woman while the men of her race want to fight you for "taking" one of theirs lol. Funny how 99% of WMBW relationships are in soft non ghetto minority black neighbourhoods.

Are these the same ppl that think it's sexist & transphobic to not want to fuck a "woman" with a penis in the ass yeah.

Yet if you looks at what women actually want to fuck, they only want white men (and some black). Funny how that works.

"WoMeN aReN't RaCiSt InKwElL, iT's A pReFeReNcE. wOmEn CaN nEvEr Be In ThE wRoNg" :soy: :soy: :soy:

Yet if you looks at what women actually want to fuck, they only want white men (and some black). Funny how that works.

"WoMeN aReN't RaCiSt InKwElL, iT's A pReFeReNcE. wOmEn CaN nEvEr Be In ThE wRoNg" :soy: :soy: :soy:

IT attention threads should be bannable.

@Speedloader
you avi makes me horny

somehow im a racist according to them too despite having several threads about how cumskins are bad