Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT Debates Blackpilled Incel

Don't even bother, "debating" them is like playing chess with a pigeon. They'll knock over all the pieces, shit on the board, and strut around victoriously.

Don't even bother, "debating" them is like playing chess with a pigeon. They'll knock over all the pieces, shit on the board, and strut around victoriously.

Yeah nobody ever gets their mind changed. They aren’t open to new ideas they just wanna hate

I'm a pretty average looking guy. Got bad teeth, I'm "only" 5'10", pretty average physique etc.

Yet, somehow I'm married with 2 kids. It's probably because I have a sense of humour, can be empathetic, do nice things without an alterior motive etc.

You too can have this. Therapy would go a long way to helping you with your self image issues.
I'm 260 pounds. Less than 6ft. And have a perfectly average dick.

I've had about 6 partners so far in my lifetime. Two of which are currently ongoing.

Personality will always beat looks.

Being good at oral helps too lmao
Thoughts?

2.) Why can't you acknowledge that attractiveness in men is actually objective? "Chad" is not the only way to be attractive. Slender, dreamy, romantic emo poet types are a HUUUUUUGE draw for young women, particularly zoomers and millennials. A lot of women also like feminine type men. There are vast areas of millions of shades of grey in what women find attractive.
We know that slender pretty boys get laid, you retard.

Yeah Normies don’t run on logic like the bp does they want to constantly deny anything because genetically inferior male

What does "abolish ugly guys" mean? How would one go about abolishing ugly men? Does she mean mass genocide? Does she mean deporting ugly guys to a desert island? Does she mean enslaving ugly guys?

Last edited:
Thoughts?
They both like to watch their wives get railed by BBC bulls while they jack off. And sometimes, when Tyrone doesn't feel like letting him watch, he makes him sit in the hallway and listen through the door.

Not worth debating with them because they're not genuine

That user is an actual fag. :lul::lul::lul:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/vk4ize/a_memoir_regarding_bodily_autonomy/idn3gp0/?context=3

No shit he can get other desperate guys to fuck him:feelsgah:

I assume the other guy is a boomer-early millennial who get lucky before dating apps sent hypergamy into overdrive

Lmfao why is it that every time you see a bluepiller soy on plebbit and go through their profile it is always a fag?

what makes these retards think they even have the right to judge us and post their shitty opinions online? they dont know shit. their situation isnt comparable at all

Jesus Christ, Replika AI is way more unpredictable than them
no matter how you approach them and deboonk their usual arguments in advance, they'll say the same shit as always anyway :feelsohgod:
their arguments range from reality denial (I totally see plenty of ugly guys slaying due to their great personality and hot guys being alone cos they're muhsoggyneests :soy:), advice in the vein "why do you care about social acceptance as a social animal, just drop out of the society and live in the woods, bro, it's totally reasonable to just tell most men to drop out of the society :soy:" and being a confusing self-contradictory mess (it's obvious that women want the prettiest guy, that's natural and good, but also looks don't matter :soy:)

If we were to believe IT, all women love these spergy, short overweight/super skinny unattractive guys with niche interests. In the real world and not in the imaginary world of inceltear, it ain't happening. These men tend to be incels, and not for their lack of trying, but rather simply because the outer world doesn't like them. Whether its women or men. Nobody likes the ugly spergy guys, despite what these idiots tend to claim.

It doesn't take much to say that anything violent, denigrating, and mean is unacceptable.

Cuck :soy:

Why then? They prefer to accept a pale lie rather than a difficult but true reality

reading this is funnier than I thought

They're literally just downvoting all his arguments that make sense and they can't even refute it

"Denial"

there is a comment that states 'adult' woman dont do that, nor act like that, which I am certain is talking about a used up roastie who has swallowed galoons and now wants a betabux.

There is no point in debating with clowns:feelsclown::feelsclown:

all bluepill points have already been refuted in the mere existence of blackpill there is nothing to discuss everything they say has been refuted years ago

FUCK aklsdjfhaklsdjfhklajdshfklajda that's the perfect analogy