Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IT discord now up jfl

Discord is for leftist fags

I really don't care much for that dumpster fire of a group and their obsession with inkwells, and I would advise anyone thinking of attempting to "infiltrate" or get into it to simply ignore it; no need to fuel their ego and need to find some boogeyman of an incel to hate on... :feelswhat:

Either foids in delusion of their nature, or coping subhumans unwilling to accept the bitter truth that is the blackpill and how it does and always will affect their treatment and how they go about their daily lives; their obsession surrounding us hinging on mental illness on somehow "disproving" us only proves what we say. :feelzez:

I really don't care much for that dumpster fire of a group and their obsession with inkwells, and I would advise anyone thinking of attempting to "infiltrate" or get into it to simply ignore it; no need to fuel their ego and need to find some boogeyman of an incel to hate on... :feelswhat:
The server is shit anyways