Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy IT disgusted by opinion of sexhaver blames it on Incels

Misogynist Vegeta

Misogynist Vegeta

The Saiyan Prince
★★★★★
Jihad Sexhaver says he would behead his wife if she didn't wear a hijab, IT says that is something incels would say even though we would never have a wife in the first place, IT ironically proving our point right that pERsonality is the biggest meme when attracting women.

Sexhavers kill more foids than inkels could ever dream of. Based mudlim.

I don’t have a wife or a girlfriend for that matter, what a retard.

We don't even interact with foids we just vent online while chads and sexhavers are the ones abusing foids and they still blame us.

I don’t have a wife or a girlfriend for that matter, what a retard.
I wish tho, Alot of girls are super cute but they just act aloof around us uggos. The cute personality girls have only comes out for chad, Not inklers then they are demons.

For them being an incel is when you hate women.

They don't even know the definition of the word 'incel' but they keep repeating it like parrots. I guess some simple minded people just love their buzzwords

read the title again silly incel

They don't even know the definition of the word 'incel' but they keep repeating it like parrots. I guess some simple minded people just love their buzzwords
I remember a post from reddit that was shared on 4chan saying Henry Cavill (the superman actor, a man who undoubtly has sex a lot) an incel for not working with a female director because he wanted to stick to the source material that he was passionate about.

He even said that he knows it makes no sense as the guy has a wife yet still decided to post it applying logic you can expect from an IT troon xD

if my wife fucks up my sandwich she pays with her head
Careful IT will think you're being serious after all redditors are so retard they need to specifically say they aren't being serious.

Careful IT will think you're being serious after all redditors are so retard they need to specifically say they aren't being serious.
The only time I got featured on IT was from a copypasta I spammed in ID jfl

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back