Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over it doesn't matter that I did well in high school..

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
when I have lived as a soulless, joyless subhuman with no interests or life skills. wasn't even doing well in uni because no motivation and not being nt caused me to get kicked out. Normies love to spout platitudes like "college isn't for everyone1(except anyone who wants a nonsuicide tier career and pleasurable normie experiences)" except it fucking is for me when I did well in school all those years in order to go to college and I have no outside interests or anything I can make a career out of.

Ever since I became self aware of being a social reject in 6th or 7th grade I have become used to getting the shit end of the stick in every situation. It's been OVER for me academically as well ever since I dropped from the IB program at my high school in 11th grade too. Being kicked from uni and left as a hopeless NEET feels only natural (in addition to shit).

fuck my life just fuck my life

If you don't pass college/university, then there is a severely decreased chance in finding a job that isn't absolute suicide fuel. It's just not worth it if you have to wake up everyday to some office job having to listen to Delilah shit talk her "husband". Top that off with the repetitive, menial work and you have a recipe for mental instability.

I know this feel too well

If you don't pass college/university, then there is a severely decreased chance in finding a job that isn't absolute suicide fuel. It's just not worth it if you have to wake up everyday to some office job having to listen to Delilah shit talk her "husband". Top that off with the repetitive, menial work and you have a recipe for mental instability.

Very true. I envy NEETs.

what why? neetdom is soulcrushing hopelessness

It's better than being ridiculed by normies everyone you go, and doing mindless work in a minimum wage job.