Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT EXPOSED TO BE AN INCEL ( IT WON'T DARE TOUCH THIS)

Paul Bernardo

Paul Bernardo

Scarborough Rapist (DARKTRIADMAXXED)
-
Mikecel

Meet Mike the 'king' . Mikecel, you are one of us. incels do not choose to be incels, it's determined at the moment of fertilization. It's not your fault brocel, the blackpill finds you.:feelzez:
Mikecelmatch

Brootal

Yes it is brootal, even I can do better numbers than that on bumble, at least you've had a gf but like I said, the blackpill finds you
Tell me Mikecel, if the reason incels can't do well with women is because of their personalities then why are u also struggling ??? I thought you were a good person with a nice personality? YOU ARE LITERALLY WITNESSING THE BLACKPILL TAKE ITS COURSE BUT YOU ARE STILL IN DENIAL.:feelshaha::feelshaha: Come on Mikecel, Chad can literally write that he's a pedo on his tinder bio and he will still get more attention than you will ever get in your whole life. Why is that?? Is it because of his good personality??
You know it's brootal when the heightpill cant save you.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I'm just kidding Mike, I am a nice guy and I do not bully others. You should just take a shower, read 15 books a week, brush your teeth and fix your stinking personality because women can sense it.:feelsokman:

Mikecelhimself

I don't hate you Mikecel, I am just trying to guide you and show you the light. Come make an account here.

is that him? subhuman by default if so because nigger jfl at calling himself king what a we wuzz retard

is that him? subhuman by default if so because nigger jfl at himself king we wuzz retard
Lol yea thats him. go look at u/MiketheKing2 on Cuckeddit

is that him? subhuman by default if so because nigger jfl at calling himself king what a we wuzz retard
Imagine worshipping females in IT

Brooooooootal

I'm involuntarily celibate but not an incel. Checkmate inklers!!

Why are they this retarded?

OK. Then why the fuck do they treat incels as some sort of violent terrorist organization if we're "too scared to do anything"? Make up your fucking mind.

He mogs 90% of the forum. His only problem is:
  1. He's using dating apps and
  2. He's most likely shooting above his SMV
If he starts approaching fat black girls or fat white girls he will slay.
Doesn't mog me for sure

JBBC fr.

I'm involuntarily celibate but not an incel. Checkmate inklers!!

Why are they this retarded?
It's because they have a completely different idea of what an incel is. For them incel = hates le womyns. Doesn't matter if they get laid or not.

Therefore according to this logic you can be an ugly virgin loser but also somehow not an incel.

Last edited:
OK. Then why the fuck do they treat incels as some sort of violent terrorist organization if we're "too scared to do anything"? Make up your fucking mind.
Schrödinger's incel

Also the definition of incel changes all the time in their heads. At one time you can only be an incel if you identify as one, then tomorrow every guy they think is a misogynist is an incel, and then the day after that its a incel is a guy who doesn't get laid, but yet, somehow, Miketheking isn't an incel either.

How convenient for inceltear retards to be able to hold these multiple superpositions that they can change whenever they want to. Just sit on the fence and change your arguments whenever you want to.

Lol yea thats him. go look at u/MiketheKing2 on Cuckeddit
Looks a little ungainly, but mogs me - especially in jaw and hairline. And in places where black guys are favored (e.g. most of the USA, UK, France), he'll do better than me in a social setting. Just goes to show how unbelievably picky foids are.
The rabidly anti-incel guys are that way because of distancing; they want to send the message to the world that they're not "sexless losers". I get it, no man wants to be viewed like that, but you gotta be true to yourself, even if it hurts

Cope. He´s short.
t587gvnh0m691.jpg
fi8784lh0m691.jpg

Last edited:
@Fat Link this has to be pinned ASAP!

The same people making fun of us for not being able to attract women, are unable to attract women themselves. They are incels who make fun of incels, and this post just shows their low iq for not being able to realise their own hypocrisy

Last edited:
I get fatties and trannies and bots.
Im a standardcel
I honestly can't even consider you to be a "standardcel" when those are your options :feelshaha:

A standardcel to me is a 5-6/10 dude who is willingly turning down beckys and any toilet between that 4 to 6/10 range who are probably his looksmatch and only wants to fuck and date 7+/10 foids

Update. He´s around 1.83 (taller than 1.78 but shorter than 1.93) but he looks too autistic to run JBT game. He would get fat sheboons at best.
BROOTAL

If 6ft average nigger is suffERing in the dating market there’s literally no point trying if you are any other sub 6ft ethnic.

IT getting EXPOSED:feelsPop:

after all they are brocels
-old .is proverb

Rejected by 41K women!? Oh. Tragedic. My sincere, honest condolences.

OP believes Reddit posts :lul:

He never even said he’s a virgin.
I don’t want ITniggers in here.

Redditors are all mentally ill low IQ freaks.

OP believes Reddit posts :lul:

He never even said he’s a virgin.
I don’t want ITniggers in here.

Redditors are all mentally ill low IQ freaks.
this, im getting sick of seeing IT posts everywhere

poor mikecel he's taking a high dose of copium

I think this is the first time a banned user has had a pinned post lol

Anyway... look at this guy's face. That is the problem right there. As clear as day

I think this is the first time a banned user has had a pinned post lol

Anyway... look at this guy's face. That is the problem right there. As clear as day
His face isn't bad enough to stop him for ascending with being 6'+ and having the BBC halo, tbh. :feelsjuice:

His face isn't bad enough to stop him for ascending with being 6'+ and having the BBC halo, tbh. :feelsjuice:
well, he did say he had a girlfriend at one point. So a failed normie, pretty much

dude he's a bbc

you ever seen how crazy girls go around them

Classic case of

"I might be a 30 year old virgin but at least I am not incel"

:lul:

Giga cope. If you even have the idea of using dating apps because you are alone then its already over.

Typical simp ass nigga

well, he did say he had a girlfriend at one point. So a failed normie, pretty much
Pretty sure he's an average sexhaver, given the background in the pictures and his struggles with online dating, I Imagine he's one of those black dudes that wants what tyrones get

It’s over for mikecels

View attachment 701927

Meet Mike the 'king' . Mikecel, you are one of us. incels do not choose to be incels, it's determined at the moment of fertilization. It's not your fault brocel, the blackpill finds you.:feelzez:
View attachment 701930

View attachment 701931
Yes it is brootal, even I can do better numbers than that on bumble, at least you've had a gf but like I said, the blackpill finds you
Tell me Mikecel, if the reason incels can't do well with women is because of their personalities then why are u also struggling ??? I thought you were a good person with a nice personality? YOU ARE LITERALLY WITNESSING THE BLACKPILL TAKE ITS COURSE BUT YOU ARE STILL IN DENIAL.:feelshaha::feelshaha:Come on Mikecel, Chad can literally write that he's a pedo on his tinder bio and he will still get more attention than you will ever get in your whole life. Why is that?? Is it because of his good personality??
You know it's brootal when the heightpill cant save you.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I'm just kidding Mike, I am a nice guy and I do not bully others. You should just take a shower, read 15 books a week, brush your teeth and fix your stinking personality because women can sense it.:feelsokman:

View attachment 701932

I don't hate you Mikecel, I am just trying to guide you and show you the light. Come make an account here.
Damn he got caught trying to play both sides, thought if he could pretend to be normal he would ascend. :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

Guys that are getting some ain't on IT as they're too busy maintaining what they have to care, women are; ugly ones as they're bitter they can't hold onto Chad.

You guys are dumb, racist retards if you think this dude is an incel. There are loads of ethnic and white women that would find him attractive he mogs the shit out of me

How pathetic. He’s literally a hypocrite and doesn’t even realize it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back