Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT fag claims he is getting laid and we aren’t. I find proof that the OPPOSITE is true

And chads with bad personalities are incels. :soy:
1/10 deformed manlets who respect wahmenz are slayers :soy:
JFL now this IT fag is saying even back 3 months ago he was getting laid even though he complained about “no sexual prospects or opportunities” and now he said he never said “inkwell shit” despite a blackpilled thread he once posted about “conventionally attractive women”

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/i3qnx6/incel_fanmail_trying_to_shame_me_details_in/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/i3sd7m/incels_dont_care_what_i_think_but_post_this_yall/

Now this thread is on IT. Inb4 this fag claims he has been slaying even though he complained about no sexual prospects or opportunities

Last edited:
JFL now this IT fag is saying even back 3 months ago he was getting laid even though he complained about “no sexual prospects or opportunities” and now he said he never said “inkwell shit” despite a blackpilled thread he once posted about “conventionally attractive women”

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/i3qnx6/incel_fanmail_trying_to_shame_me_details_in/

Chads and normies never go more than a week without sex. Jfl at him thinking he's better than incels because he fucks postwall landwhales a couple times a year. He probably also has to betabux hard to get it.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/i3sd7m/incels_dont_care_what_i_think_but_post_this_yall/

Now this thread is on IT. Inb4 this fag claims he has been slaying even though he complained about no sexual prospects or opportunities

We found out about his lies and he can only add more lies, truly pathetic

Chads and normies never go more than a week without sex. Jfl at him thinking he's better than incels because he fucks postwall landwhales a couple times a year. He probably also has to betabux hard to get it.
And he complained three months ago about not getting any sexual or romantic prospects or opportunities but now is saying he was already sexually active laid 3 months ago

Then why does he go after us? It just makes no sense at all.

The same reason users in .co go after simps, because they feel identified with the other group and that scares them.

@Total Imbecile

Now he claims that his life did a 180 lmao

Just Get therapy bRo

HAHAHAHAHHA ITers are so bad at lying:feelskek:

Tell him to ask St. Blackops2cel for forgiveness, and bring him home to co, where he belongs

Now he claims that his life did a 180 lmao

Just Get therapy bRo
and he also claims he was 3 months ago still having sex even though back then, he complained about an absence of sexual and romantic prospects and opportunities. he's full of it

He is a retardedcel jfl
31 yo he should rope or cope tbh

@Total Imbecile

Is this a guy or a girl? Cause in one of the posts (s)he? says "I'm going to be 31 this month and I still live in my grandma's fucking basement. I'm sorry I'm not a conventionally attractive girl." yet you call him/her a "he"

Regardless it is important to remember than when girls say they are single that doesnt mean theyre not getting laid

If youre a guy, being single = no sex 99% of the time

If youre a woman there is no difference if youre single or in a relationship when it comes to your sex life

Is this a guy or a girl? Cause in one of the posts (s)he? says "I'm going to be 31 this month and I still live in my grandma's fucking basement. I'm sorry I'm not a conventionally attractive girl." yet you call him/her a "he"

Regardless it is important to remember than when girls say they are single that doesnt mean theyre not getting laid

If youre a guy, being single = no sex 99% of the time

If youre a woman there is no difference if youre single or in a relationship when it comes to your sex life
It’s a guy. I read other threads by him

It’s a guy. I read other threads by him

So is him saying "I'm sorry I'm not a conventionally attractive girl." him being sexist and implying that girls have it easier LMAO?

giphy.gif

He should join the forum based on that statement tbh

So is him saying "I'm sorry I'm not a conventionally attractive girl." him being sexist and implying that girls have it easier LMAO?

giphy.gif

He should join the forum based on that statement tbh
Yep and he posted a blackpilled thread too that I listed

I lol'd hard but still object to anyone using or viewing reddit for any reason tbh.

I lol'd hard but still object to anyone using or viewing reddit for any reason tbh.
I’m a virgin but at least I’m not a filthy little inkwell :soy:

I might be fucking poor piece of shit, but I identify as a billionaire and that's all that matters :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Wow, inkwells trying to make fun of other inkwells. Color me surprised. No more brother wars, he (and the rest of the bluepill copecels on IT) should just join here.

Wow, inkwells trying to make fun of other inkwells. Color me surprised. No more brother wars, he (and the rest of the bluepill copecels on IT) should just join here.
No u inkels we’re all slayers with good personality :soy:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back