Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based It feels good being a guy, it feels good knowing I could break any females neck I see IRL if I wanted to

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Apart from being incel that is

Ive been working out and eating proper for like a number of weeks now and I actually look so much better and healthier tbh

I dont actually wear hoodies when I go out anymore because I have some decent arms and can wear T shirts now

It also feels good knowing that any female I see out IRL I could just approach her and snap her neck with 0 effort, brutalize her ragdoll body before cutting it up and dumping it next to some remote highway in Nevada thanks to being desentizationmaxxed due to fapping to guro

@female lurkers how does it feel knowing that youre at my mercy like this? The only reason I wouldnt do it is because Im a nice guy

giphy.gif

Based, but TBF I saw something on here and it said even a low T framecel is naturally way more powerful and if they wanted to could rip pretty much any foid (till you get to the Ronda rouseys and shit ) in half, even the ones who have impressive 'lift' numbers, just because of how guys biomechanics and biochemistry are.

In reality the reason any woke guy doesn't do this is because they're all nice guys at the end of the day

i couldnt, im a weak pathetic high inhib subhuman

The only reason I wouldnt do it is because Im a nice guy
the only reason you wouldn't do it is because whiteknights and police would come for you

But then multiple whiteknights would jump on you and break your neck. So in the end of the day it's useless.

i couldnt, im a weak pathetic high inhib subhuman
Same. Although I've heard that men are five times the strength of women, even untrained, so it may be possible.

Same. Although I've heard that men are five times the strength of women, even untrained, so it may be possible.

little girls frame mog me so definitely not kek

I could just approach her and snap her neck with 0 effort, brutalize her ragdoll body before cutting it up and dumping it next to some remote highway in Nevada thanks to being desentizationmaxxed due to fapping to guro
Basedness level : infinity. This is what those whores deserve.