Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy It feels like this video is mandatory viewing for new students on college campuses

gylo

gylo

Banned
-

I'm a sophomore in college and I've already seen this video at least 8 times at every single mandatory sexual respect meeting. Everyone laughs at it like it's some sort of comic revelation that now makes the whole issue of consent so simple.

It treats men like they would normally rape women if not told not to. All the while, frat chads fuck the new crop of freshmen after they pass out drunk and no reprecussions come of it. Incel makes a barely sexual remark while within 8 meters of a designated safe space and is castrated on the university steps.

"One can't give consent when inebriated" also gets passed around. Unless you literally reinstate prohibition you're not going to stop the #1 way guys get laid in colleges. Frat parties are outright debauchery yet they continue unaffected by university protocol until once every full moon some girl actually presses charges. I'd commend her efforts to speak out, but it doesn't change anything. Chad's access to pussy is a state enforced right and college parties aren't going anywhere.

Last edited:
Incel makes a barely sexual remark while within 8 meters of a designated safe space and is castrated on the university steps.
God ain't that true. They've done the same at my college. Matter of fact, the women walk away from weird looking guys that aren't even paying attention to them. A few foids did it to me.

Colleges have gone full retard with sexual activity in recent years.
They seem to be treating their students like children when in reality they are grown ass adults.

God ain't that true. They've done the same at my college. Matter of fact, the women walk away from weird looking guys that aren't even paying attention to them. A few foids did it to me.

I'd be ok if women in public maintained a natural revulsion to sexual topics under all circumstances, but when Chad gets aggressive and start fondling your oneitis in front of her family, she can only playfully giggle and weakly tell him to stop as she blushes. Chad can commit war crime with no reprecussions

Between the fat sjw tranny looking feminist cunts requesting safe spaces and the murder of the male race the and be forced to watch those types of videos is why i don't go to college

Between the fat sjw tranny looking feminist cunts requesting safe spaces and the murder of the male race the and be forced to watch those types of videos is why i don't go to college
It's hilarious that while universities house some of the world's most groundbreaking research and state of the art advancements in human civilization, most colleges for a good chunk of students are state-sponsored breeding grounds where academics are an afterthought to getting as drunk and fucked up as possible. They're disturbingly revealatory microcosms of society. While maintained by the hardworking diligent underclass, the upper class of the most attractive and charming contribute nothing and reap all the rewards and benefits of a well lubricated society.

It's hilarious that while universities house some of the world's most groundbreaking research and state of the art advancements in human civilization, most colleges for a good chunk of students are state-sponsored breeding grounds where academics are an afterthought to getting as drunk and fucked up as possible. They're disturbingly revealatory microcosms of society. While maintained by the hardworking diligent underclass, the upper class of the most attractive and charming contribute nothing and reap all the rewards and benefits of a well lubricated society.
High IQ. College used to be a way for upper class people to find a wife/ husband. Casual sex + affirmative action reverted everything back to the 80-20.

lol I remember watching this video the first day of uni. It's all bullshit, remember that. 2018 and the metoo movement has empowered women to literally character assassinate any man, and even if she does give consent, she can always backtrack and say consent wasn't given. Remember, unless you get the consent on video or something, it will always be your word against hers and whose do you think the police or judge is going to believe?

Colleges are absolute hellholes. Shut them all down.

"One can't give consent when inebriated" also gets passed around.

Bullshit, the whole reason we allow adults to drink is because we all agreed, it's an adult beverage and so if you choose to drink it, you as an adult are responsible for the choices you make. So if you, in your drunken stupor, consent to some sex you regret, that's not rape any more than you have the right to blame your car if you choose to drink and drive. I will fight this every chance I get.

Comments are disabled for this video.
Soy2

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back