Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It gets better

Facts

• Absolutely

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Not sure

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Who hurt you

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Shut up you nasty inkwel

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
Pareg

Pareg

Two worlds apart: theirs and ours.
★★★★
Hey sweetie

It gets better, don't worry it's all in your head, the world is not such a dark place many people are so beautiful.

Looks are not important at all it's your personality sweetie

You are so kind!

Trust me all your bullies will end up badly, while you are going to have a blast of a life!

Forget the girls it's not important, if a girl is interested in you it means she really is important! You'll have such a bright future together

But never forget

No one is ugly!

(in video games)

If you are a at least 4/10, studymaxxed and believed that you are not ugly (because you really aren't) and go out, it MIGHT get better

On serious note, sometimes its better sometimes is worse. For me its better when i dont go out at all and forget that humans exist.

There is always more fish in the sea bro!

On serious note, sometimes its better sometimes is worse. For me its better when i dont go out at all and forget that humans exist.
Objectively, if you, an animal that is supposed to be social, is forced to forget that humans exist to feel better I wouldn't say it actually got better.

Objectively, if you, an animal that is supposed to be social, is forced to forget that humans exist to feel better I wouldn't say it actually got better.
Its not better by any means, biologically speaking we are so failed that i want to cry.

Its not better by any means, biologically speaking we are so failed that i want to cry.
This I agree with. When I think about everything I've missed on, what I'm still missing on and what I'll keep on missing on if I don't leave society, it's utterly soul-crushing.

Keeping Up With The Kardashians Meme GIF
Lol I missed that one :feelskek:

Just kill yourself bro! Girls love dead guys!
(source: Trust me bro) :yes:
Proof: I know this one dead guy who had so many girls over him...

if you dont at the very least moneymaxx , then im sorry to tell you… it only gets a lot worse.

Without money even c0pes get difficult to obtain , let alone a bitch.

if you dont at the very least moneymaxx , then im sorry to tell you… it only gets a lot worse.

Without money even c0pes get difficult to obtain , let alone a bitch.
Tfw you can't even moneymaxx

Moneymax is cope, working normal 8h jobs and work the way up is a scam that does not exist. To moneymax you need to invest in bitcoins at the right time or start on your own shit. Education is also a scam that will hold less value than the loans you take to go there. Also self made billionaires does not exist.

Shut up nobody cares u nasty inkwel

Moneymax is cope, working normal 8h jobs and work the way up is a scam that does not exist. To moneymax you need to invest in bitcoins at the right time or start on your own shit. Education is also a scam that will hold less value than the loans you take to go there. Also self made billionaires does not exist.
Careermaxxing isn't likely to work out for most but moneymaxxing is very much legit

This man is speaking the truth

Shut up nobody cares u nasty inkwel
das y u inkwelll

Proof: I know this one dead guy who had so many girls over him...
Yeah bro! Me too! Dead guys are alphas dude!

Yes I feel so positive when I think like this

LOL, unironically how toilets virtue signal when they're all disgusted by us. :feelswhat::blackpill: