Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It is believed that even the most blackpilled incels would become simps after 1 sniff of a female's stinky roast beef flaps

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Most of the members in this community would stab you in the back for 1 sniff of a female's stinky roast beef flaps.

Which has me thinking, could I amass an army of simps using fesikh?
https://www.bibalex.org/SCIplanet/Attachments/images/f26caaf9b1aedd20.jpeg

I would never stab a fellow incel in the back, only filthy normies.

I respect anyone who suffered as much as me.

Many have betrayed this community for the slightest bit of foid attention

I don't believe that any kind of momentary foid attention could bring me anywhere from my current state. Even if a foid messaged me right now saying she'd fallen in love with me and wanted to take me out of here at all costs. Only in my dreams can I safely imagine myself with a girl and not cringe at the thought of being myself.

I don't believe that any kind of momentary foid attention could bring me anywhere from my current state. Even if a foid messaged me right now saying she'd fallen in love with me and wanted to take me out of here at all costs. Only in my dreams can I safely imagine myself with a girl and not cringe at the thought of being myself.
Most here would say the same, yet they'd still betray the blackpill for a sniff of a female's stinky roast beef flaps.

I would stab my neighbour for a sardines.

Bitch I would never.:feelsLSD:

Nah, I have more class than that. :feelsjuice:

You can kill me brocel just do it

Stank pussy is supposed to be the anti-simp, some dudes have literally backed out of sex after sniffing, it actually makes volcels.

What awful pathetic worm like creatures men really are. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: Deep down every one of us is just like that simp who emptied his ATM and kissed the ground before a goddess. It's really a dreadful world.

Any person here would genocide members of this forum in order to sniff a fat old cunt, let alone a becky, those who disagree are just lying

Any person here would genocide members of this forum in order to sniff a fat old cunt, let alone a becky, those who disagree are just lying
I disagree. I would NEVER date a fat whore. :feelspuke:

Most of the members in this community would stab you in the back for 1 sniff of a female's stinky roast beef flaps.

exactly why I would never consider any of you “friends” or anything meaningful. I know that once a foid is thrown in the mix shit will go downhill fast.

Which has me thinking, could I amass an army of simps using fesikh?
https://www.bibalex.org/SCIplanet/Attachments/images/f26caaf9b1aedd20.jpeg
@Diocel and @Broly havent sniffed a pussy yet but they are already simps

One thing I believe even the most blackpilled incel are not my ally and never will be.

Dating a fat whore is one of the most cucked things
Yeah or an ugly girl.
Or a girl with a high bodycount.
Or a single mom.

Damn there are millions of ways you can be cucked in our society. You can never be too careful. :feelswhat:

I always say we can't be Chads, but at least we don't have to be cucks. Being incel is 100 times better than being a cuck.

Yeah or an ugly girl.
Or a girl with a high bodycount.
Or a single mom.

Damn there are millions of ways you can be cucked in our society. You can never be too careful. :feelswhat:

I always say we can't be Chads, but at least we don't have to be cucks. Being incel is 100 times better than being a cuck.
The thing is in most cases cucks are also incels, because they are still not getting sex. Only cucks that MAY have starfish sex once a month are betabuxxers

The thing is in most cases cucks are also incels, because they are still not getting sex. Only cucks that MAY have starfish sex once a month are betabuxxers
There is a difference between an incel in denial (95% of all incels) and our little group of self-aware incels.

Admitting you are actually incel is the toughest thing in the world. Most cucks have repressed it so deep inside that they will literally never do it and continue to protect m'lady on reddit instead of seeing foids for what they are.

Therefore being blackpilled is truly valuable. At least for us most of the damage is already done and we won't be cucked (anymore) in the future. Incels in denial will continue living a blind life full of cuckery and cringe. :feelskek:

The sad truth.

exactly why I would never consider any of you “friends” or anything meaningful. I know that once a foid is thrown in the mix shit will go downhill fast.
It's like a zombie bite. Once you get it. Once you get whatever those shit carry once it gets into you. You burn out fast and turn into one of them. Seen it happen when this thing all started...
bleeding rick grimes GIF by The Walking Dead

Most here would say the same, yet they'd still betray the blackpill for a sniff of a female's stinky roast beef flaps.
There is no betraying the blackpill. Like religious people and reality, there is only denial of the truth.

Impossible not to, incels are not agressive in the slightest on incelDom, out of inceldom incels are even less agressive, is impossible to not completely surreNder to a female, especially a teen girl or female in her prime oR e-girl, even to their feet. But you are not a simp if you get tO taste them, simps dont get the award,

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back