Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It is brutal how we are the lost generation of men

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
Society has completely forgotten that we exist and matter in some way. Completely abandoned its young males as if they dont matter at all. The government doesnt give a fuck and boomer generation is just busy with itself.

This is normally not the way things should be.

Last edited:
Woman woman woman. They want Chad. Woman woman woman. They all want the fad.
Woman woman woman. Are they really bad?
Woman woman woman they all do pyscho chad

Atleast the medievel feudal lords needed us for slave farm labour and even gave us a wife to create more slaves needed to work the farms.

The current system has simply abandoned us

Atleast the medievel feudal lords needed us for slave farm labour and even gave us a wife to create more slaves needed to work the farms.

Brutal tbh

cucked by technology, industry, and the false "peace" created by feds and secret services.

it's very hard to deal with if you grew up with tech and games and education about the horrors of war, but it is what it is.

We're all different generations.

ME

Woman woman woman. They want Chad. Woman woman woman. They all want the fad.
Woman woman woman. Are they really bad?
Woman woman woman they all do pyscho chad
Poetry, I like it.:feelsjuice:

Society has completely forgotten that we exist and matter in some way. Completely abandoned its young males as if they dont matter at all. The government doesnt give a fuck and boomer generation in general is just busy with itself.

And this is why many of us welcome the apocalypse or collapse with open wide arms.

Anymore I just read to pass the time away, or pray and commune to my dark lord in the silent darkness. :feelsjuice:
Thanks

Thanks brother
:feelsaww:

Young average/ugly men don't matter. For their part they all can rot and die alone

cucked by technology, industry, and the false "peace" created by feds and secret services.

it's very hard to deal with if you grew up with tech and games and education about the horrors of war, but it is what it is.

This is why Taliban is winning, Imagine telling TalibanCels that they get a wife and job if they fight

A generation of men with nothing to lose

Cope, they would've sent us to war to be slaughtered.

Young, poor, men = inherently disposable.
Now they don't even see our existence anymore; we simply have no utility in this society.

Last edited:
Cope, they would've sent us to war to be slaughtered.

Young, poor, men = inherently disposable.
Now they don't even see our existence anymore, we have no utility in this society.
Brutal

Society has completely forgotten that we exist and matter in some way. Completely abandoned its young males as if they dont matter at all. The government doesnt give a fuck and boomer generation is just busy with itself.

Jews have been planning this shit for decades now. Also because so many ethnics come to america and are born here, the white population shrank over 6 percent this year, in comparison to ten years ago. It's not that the amount of white people went down, but that the amount of non whites went up.
In 50 - 100 years White people are gonna be a minority in almost every country you go to. And in the FAR future, whites will be rare as fuck. Eventually we will be like the Amish and only exist in small groups of maybe less than a thousand per group.
Then we will eventually become non existant. Everyone will be mixed race, except for the jews.

"we live in the best of times" only for prostitutes aka all femoids, trannys/fags , niggers and other degenerate groups
for the rest of the men are a big hopeless shit times that make you want to blow your head but I won't because I'm not a cuck I won't do what you cucks/femoids want me to do, to your disappointment I'm still alive

Every generation had a men like us, they die without leaving a legacy and they are quickly forgotten.

This is why Taliban is winning, Imagine telling TalibanCels that they get a wife and job if they fight

A generation of men with nothing to lose
A generation of men with nothing to lose is becoming a global phenomena it would seem.