Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion it is not only women, chad gets everything (water ik)

NavratanMixture

NavratanMixture

अंत निकट है
★★
i was talking to a friend who is an incel in denial and after some convincing he goes - sure i might be an incel in the way that i dont get women but there are things more important than that, like money and friends.

We all know that it is water that chad gets everything - money, girls, career, friends, heck even their parent are more likely to treat them better cuz they are good looking, but then why should I live at all, why not just rope if i cant even cope by careermaxxing or smth.

Last edited:
Your friend is coping hard

No one can cope forever. He will eventually take the blackpill

i was talking to a friend who is an incel in denial and after some convincing he goes - sure i might be an incel in the way that i dont get women but there are things more important than that, like money and friends. We all know that it is water that chad gets everything - money, girls, career, friends, heck even their parent are more likely to treat them better cuz they are good looking, but then why should I live at all, why not just rope if i cant even cope by careermaxxing or smth.
Not true. Only foids get everything. Chad gets just a bit more than other man, but still much less than the foids.

When incels blame chads instead of the foids, its like working class blaming middle class instead of the burgeouise.

Not true. Only foids get everything. Chad gets just a bit more than other man, but still much less than the foids.

When incels blame chads instead of the foids, its like working class blaming middle class instead of the burgeouise.
either way, it's hard to compare myself, a man to women in the things i do. so i will obviously look at other men who have it easier than me. i think its time to rope for me

but then why should I live at all, why not just rope if i cant even cope by careermaxxing or smth
Because you still have hope that some day, through a twist of circumstance you will be able to get a Becky.

Because you still have hope that some day, through a twist of circumstance you will be able to get a Becky.
i dont really have that hope at all, but even if i do get a becky, what do i do about her cock carousel past?

i dont really have that hope at all, but even if i do get a becky, what do i do about her cock carousel past?
I've said Becky not a toilet. But even so you are a volcel if you pass up the occasion.