Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal It is over for Arsenalcels

Saudade

Saudade

midwit
★★★★★
Not only are they losing to biggest rival Spurs but they are 1st as well while Arsenal is 15th
@FastBananaCEO @Newbie17

Keep watching pro genetically gifted athletes when they come home to orgies with female models after matches

Arsenal is a mess right now. Their squad has been unbalanced for years, but the lack of a consistent goalscorer now that Aubemayang is crocked is killing them. Even if they sack Arteta, the club will remain in mediocrity with the Kroenkes at helm. I still can't believe how they turned down Zaha for being too expensive and yet went and spent more money on a worse player than him.

Keep watching pro genetically gifted athletes when they come home to orgies with female models after matches
Hey i remember you back from 2019.

No i don't watch sports, i only check results on livescore and i like to troll users when favorite teams are losing.

Newbie17 on suicide watch

Thought they had turned a corner with Arteta tbh with the FA Cup win, surprised to see them sink so low.

Sports is suicidefuel

Arsenal is literally homosexual

Just lost to Burnley, who are in bad form, off an OG at home.

I wish i could afford an arsenal.
(No homo & no pyro)

Exactly, why would you want to be a cuck watching guys win just because of genetics. Thats cucked as fuck, fucking cucks.

No i don't watch sports, i only check results on livescore and i like to troll users when favorite teams are losing.
F6ECF41E EADF 4FB2 A1FF A0664AE59F5D

Four consecutive home defeats for the first time since 1959. Brutal.

At least Aubameyang finally ended his goal drought - too bad he scored in the wrong net.

In better news for Arsenal fans, London's move into Tier 3 means fans are once again banned from attending games in the city, so season ticket holders won't have to worry about being one of the 2,000 given the chance to attend the home game against Southampton tomorrow.

Not only are they losing to biggest rival Spurs but they are 1st as well while Arsenal is 15th
@FastBananaCEO @Newbie17
Arsenal is a mess right now. Their squad has been unbalanced for years, but the lack of a consistent goalscorer now that Aubemayang is crocked is killing them. Even if they sack Arteta, the club will remain in mediocrity with the Kroenkes at helm. I still can't believe how they turned down Zaha for being too expensive and yet went and spent more money on a worse player than him.
Thoughts now :feelsjuice: :feelsjuice: :feelsjuice:

Any English players play for Arsenal?

@FastBananaCEO @Newbie17
I hate football

Thoughts now :feelsjuice: :feelsjuice: :feelsjuice:
Hahaha they turned it around. I knew getting a good goal scorer would help, but they kept performing well even after Jesus got injured which is impressive